B4 - General Topic 2024 #58 (August / September)

13 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

what is it with you people having someone on the forum that doesn't sub to rlc?  you don't know me, you don't know about my happiness.  i happen to be a very happy person and i have just as much right to be here as the next person.  why is it so hard for you to pass my posts on by if they bother you so damn much?  

"happiness".  But 99% of your post are negative.

• Upvote 3

5 minutes ago, Maxbell said:

I assume it’s same with  everyone and I know CC is unable to stop this guy, assuming it’s the ddos? attacks. But it’s really been a pain in the ass the last several days. 😡

Barracuda works well but you have to pay for it

11 minutes ago, Keen Observer said:

"happiness".  But 99% of your post are negative.

i think you're pushing it but whatever, that still has nothing to do with my overall happiness.  a person can have negative thoughts about something and still be happy.  there is nothing in your life that you have negative thoughts about?  you've never made a negative comment on this forum?

12 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

i think you're pushing it but whatever, that still has nothing to do with my overall happiness.  a person can have negative thoughts about something and still be happy.  there is nothing in your life that you have negative thoughts about?  you've never made a negative comment on this forum?

Let's put it this way.  You rarely have anything good to say about anything.  And yes, I'm not above posting something negative.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Keen Observer said:

Let's put it this way.  You rarely have anything good to say about anything.  And yes, I'm not above posting something negative.

when it comes to repetitive rlc you're probably right.

it's good to know you are human after all!

here's a positive post for you;  i'm so excited today cuz i'm getting my hair cut and getting my beard shaved down to a goatee.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, FrankZabba said:

what is it with you people having someone on the forum that doesn't sub to rlc?  you don't know me, you don't know about my happiness.  i happen to be a very happy person and i have just as much right to be here as the next person.  why is it so hard for you to pass my posts on by if they bother you so damn much?  

You feeling alright, moaning again! Everyone has a right to be here 'obviously' but it's just sad for reasons I stated earlier why people who don't scribe to RLC constantly moan about it. How about think with positive energy and say happy stuff. Btw...compared to most of the whiners on here you are quite tame...and people can seemingly chat to you unlike some of the buffoon's on here. I couldn't care less if you liked what I say or not but it is what it is, I guess. 

9 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

You feeling alright, moaning again! Everyone has a right to be here 'obviously' but it's just sad for reasons I stated earlier why people who don't scribe to RLC constantly moan about it. How about think with positive energy and say happy stuff. Btw...compared to most of the whiners on here you are quite tame...and people can seemingly chat to you unlike some of the buffoon's on here. I couldn't care less if you liked what I say or not but it is what it is, I guess. 

thank you for that!

i thought that was the point of a forum, guess i was wrong.