B4 - General Topic 2024 #58 (August / September)

Every time I sign up for these weekly specials, I am hoping against hope I will finally see Karma being more sexual, but every time when she starts warming herself up and finally starts bating in her room, the main part of her room is always dark, and I can hardly make out anything she's doing, but for some miracle reason when this guy drops by everything is bright, and once again this is why I always cancel again, because personally stop making everything visually better just because it's some man ass in the room, because personally I don't want to see a nude guy, I want to see her, so if you're going to do anything sexual like bate, make the room bright like it is now

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

I think Karma accidentally went to bathroom on that guy's chest? 🤣🤣 He doesn't give a fuck he's there for some pussy...have fun Karma 😍✌️

18 minutes ago, Troy said:

I think Karma accidentally went to bathroom on that guy's chest? 🤣🤣 He doesn't give a fuck he's there for some pussy...have fun Karma 😍✌️

Shit Happens GIF

Next time hopefully. 🤣

2 hours ago, chogdad said:

Ah, does he. Well that says it all then.

yup, I've been told she had several clients on a luxury ship last night and now she's got tantra again, she's making a decent amount of money and I wonder if she'll have to share the proceeds with Kat like last time

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, topas69 said:

is Hawk gay or shy?

Is part of the clickbait. This is a weekly staged clickbait for top cam, they will stay like that without doing nothing for hours and that's it.

• Upvote 2