B4 - General Topic 2024 #58 (August / September)

2 hours ago, Xarvaz said:

yup, I've been told she had several clients on a luxury ship last night and now she's got tantra again, she's making a decent amount of money and I wonder if she'll have to share the proceeds with Kat like last time

That explains why she brought her computor but almost nothing else in her backpack.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Xarvaz said:

yup, I've been told she had several clients on a luxury ship last night and now she's got tantra again, she's making a decent amount of money and I wonder if she'll have to share the proceeds with Kat like last time

Btw...thank you for sharing. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Lasse said:

That explains why she brought her computor but almost nothing else in her backpack.

she has to do something during the breaks, she always has her tools with her

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

she has to do something during the breaks, she always has her tools with her

So she had "several clients" and still had breakes long enough to do some work on the computor on a luxury ship ???? Could it be you are a victime of "fake news" ? Or are you the source ?

• Like 2
  • Upvote 4

16 minutes ago, Lasse said:

So she had "several clients" and still had breakes long enough to do some work on the computor on a luxury ship ???? Could it be you are a victime of "fake news" ? Or are you the source ?

give it up .. you lost your battle a while ago, she is a sex worker learn to live with it be annoying to the members here don't change anything

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Lasse said:

I understand if you are bitter since your little favourite has disappeared into thin air!!

Bitter, no bro, having banter with people who understand banter, which is why I never said it to you.