B4 - General Topic 2024 #58 (August / September)

1 hour ago, rainman13 said:

The sluts Kat + Vesna weren't at the party. When will RLC finally realize that she is not interested in RLC and the roommates. They only need the villa as a base for their business. Throw them out at last.

Medusa fits into that description as well !!

• Upvote 4

Now naked in the kitchen and talking to Krama. She doesn't need to hide with a body like that...😁 I think she would be a really good candidate for RLC and would fit in B4 ... Not shy and tries to get in contact with the others and not tattooed (which I personally prefer). Really nice girl 👍

• Upvote 5

15 minutes ago, Adalbert said:

Now naked in the kitchen and talking to Krama. She doesn't need to hide with a body like that...😁 I think she would be a really good candidate for RLC and would fit in B4 ... Not shy and tries to get in contact with the others and not tattooed (which I personally prefer). Really nice girl 👍

And no fake lips or tits!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

2 hours ago, Xarvaz said:

it is mainly B4 that has become boring, the other apartments are what they have always been. The problem with B4 is mainly that there is no connecting person, where Wolf kept the villa moving Hawk does not do his job at all, many viewers hate Wolf but he was more important than people think, in addition, visiting friends have too much influence on the girls and ensure that a party is actually impossible and temporarily having a hooker join as a guest does not work either

There is a lot less drinking and drug use in the villas and Barcelona apartments these days.  So life is dull.  And then when there is sex, a significant fraction of CC posters object to the men.   Almost universally, men are characterized in derogatory terms by some posters.  There seems to be no happy medium.

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, markutz1 said:

The villa needed a guest girl to be revived a little bit. Learn it RLC, bring girls like Ali and kick girls like Katarina and Vesna.

RLC want girls that does shows, not real life.

BTW, where is Medusa?

• Sad 1