B4 - General Topic 2024 #59 (September)

45 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Il miglior replay di oggi...mi piacciono davvero! 

RIPRODUZIONE.REALLIFECAM.COM

Guarda le tue cam preferite in registrazione 24 ore su 24

"""Great advice from someone who HATED Masshole, but watched him and listened to his conversations when he worked from home and spoke his native language... Italian lol. """" You miss him a lot, don't you? You'll have to console yourself all alone, poor thing. You managed to get him kicked out and now you're complaining?

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

TfiDeano    """I don't really care about her cell phone conversations. Yes, she's off camera a lot, but she actually does make up for it when she's on camera, so she's not stealing money for nothing. In fact, she probably makes more than all the other girls on B4 put together because she knows how to use the cameras and does so much more, especially what viewers want to see... a naked, posing girl... including you. The other day she even gave Sara a small package on her balcony... presumably a package of weed, but that doesn't make me feel any different than enjoying watching Medusa "when she shows up". She's much more interesting to watch than many of the others in the project. """" What do you say? Oh yes, I remember: those who are satisfied ENJOY!!

• Upvote 2

40 minutes ago, poncherello said:

"""Great advice from someone who HATED Masshole, but watched him and listened to his conversations when he worked from home and spoke his native language... Italian lol. """" You miss him a lot, don't you? You'll have to console yourself all alone, poor thing. You managed to get him kicked out and now you're complaining?

Haha, you got triggered AGAIN, I knew if I wrote some BS about Masshole you'd jump on that and reply with your own BS lmfao...haha you are so ridiculous it's unreal lmfao.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

38 minutes ago, poncherello said:

TfiDeano    """I don't really care about her cell phone conversations. Yes, she's off camera a lot, but she actually does make up for it when she's on camera, so she's not stealing money for nothing. In fact, she probably makes more than all the other girls on B4 put together because she knows how to use the cameras and does so much more, especially what viewers want to see... a naked, posing girl... including you. The other day she even gave Sara a small package on her balcony... presumably a package of weed, but that doesn't make me feel any different than enjoying watching Medusa "when she shows up". She's much more interesting to watch than many of the others in the project. """" What do you say? Oh yes, I remember: those who are satisfied ENJOY!!

If you are going to reply...do it correctly lmfao. 

Il y a 2 heures, TfiDeano a dit :

Meilleure rediffusion aujourd'hui... J'apprécie vraiment celles-ci ! 

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Regardez vos caméras préférées en enregistrement 24 heures sur 24

Elle l'a mis dehors ce soir mais elle sait pourquoi 

elle a un rendez vous plus lucratif cette nuit et elle est prête à partir à la place de Vesna.  Bravo Karma. !!

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, isidore57 said:

Elle l'a mis dehors ce soir mais elle sait pourquoi 

lei ha un appuntamento più lucroso con questa notte ed è pronta a partire per la place de Vesna. Bravo Karma. !!

Too much imagination Isidore 57. Karma leaves for a few days in Germany with Chris. Don't you have any good translators?

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Proprio adesso, poncherello ha detto:

Troppa fantasia Isidore 57. Karma parte per qualche giorno in Germania con Chris. Non hai dei buoni traduttori?

Trop d'imagination Isidore57 . Karma parte di quei giorni in Germania con Chris. Non hai dei buoni traduttori?

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, isidore57 said:

She kicked him out tonight but she knows why 

she has a more lucrative date tonight and she's ready to go instead of Vesna. Well done Karma.!!

she's a "woman of the night",  be sure and tell her not to forget her condoms

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1