B4 - General Topic 2024 #59 (September)

2 hours ago, babyalfa said:

I think Medusa found an infestation in the kitchen dry foods.  Starts about 22:45.  I'll blame it on the cat.🤪🙃

The cat bathes itself, feet and all….there are 5 other living beings there and you blamed the cat?? 🤣

• Like 1

so what happened to all the parties,kinda why they got the villas isn't it so they could party without the neighbors calling the cops,say what you will about the parties but they were better than this boring bullshit 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

so what happened to all the parties,kinda why they got the villas isn't it so they could party without the neighbors calling the cops,say what you will about the parties but they were better than this boring bullshit 

Exactly! These people are boring.

1 hour ago, Noldus said:

0532 Vesna ist mit ihrem Koffer abgereist - für eine neue Reise

Nothing new with her. Why should the hooker change her activity as long as she has free board and accommodation in the villa.

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, rainman13 said:

Nothing new with her. Why should the hooker change her activity as long as she has free board and accommodation in the villa.

oh Karma does the same, she also lies on her back to earn money, maybe Medusa will stay home this week then there is something to look at otherwise the door can be closed.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

22 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

oh Karma macht das auch, sie liegt auch auf dem Rücken um Geld zu verdienen, vielleicht bleibt Medusa diese Woche zu Hause dann gibt es was zu schauen ansonsten kann die Tür geschlossen werden.

Only the "don't touch me"Katarina has no customers without Vesna. No wonder.