B4 - General Topic 2024 #59 (September)

à l’instant, isidore57 a dit :

Je ne peux pas croire que Médusa nettoie les bords de la piscine parce que son petit ami vient à B4 !!!  

Je tombe des nues, je n'avais pas vu qu'il était déjà même arrivée, je viens de le voir dans la chambre de Médusa !!!

2 hours ago, Troy said:

I notice when Karma gone. Nobody does anything for the cat? Someone put the cat's food outside now. I bet I know which one of them did it. You see the cat crying for something to eat. It takes 2 seconds to give the cat something to eat. You can tell a lot about someone's personality. When, they don't give a shit about animals. That's just my opinion.

1 minute ago, Xarvaz said:

Medusa

Katarina gave the Cat food the other day, maybe Monday, Vesna was still at home.

4 minutes ago, isidore57 said:

Je ne peux pas croire que Médusa nettoie les bords de la piscine parce que son petit ami vient à B4 !!!  

Not sure if it's because he is coming. Medusa is a busy bee, and she seem to like things clean and not too messy. She does a lot of house cleaning in B4, as she was doing a lot when staying at Masha's.

• Like 1

il y a 11 minutes, itohkata a dit :

Je ne sais pas si c'est parce qu'il vient. Medusa est une abeille très occupée, et elle semble aimer les choses propres et pas trop en désordre. Elle fait beaucoup de ménage dans la maison B4, comme elle le faisait beaucoup lorsqu'elle séjournait chez Masha.

Je suis d'accord avec toi mais en plus il est déjà arrivé.

Il est couché dans la chambre de Médusa 

21 minutes ago, HotWivesRock said:
25 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

Medusa

Katarina gave the Cat food the other day, maybe Monday, Vesna was still at home

Yeah, I've seen her. Maybe once or twice. Give the Cat some food and gave him some fresh water 👍

Well, tonight Ali's going out to drink with the girls. You guys got to get your remote control ready, if you like recording her? Because that girl, is gonna be over the place. She be flipping, Running, Skipping you name it she'll be doing it. She has a lot of energy, But you gotta love it. She's a Beautiful Woman. 🥰👍

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, thinga69 said:

Sara's Nudist friend (Alisa?) arrived.

Too bad that is a bit cold.

Is that her real name? Because i've been calling her Ali. Because she resembles Ali McGraw to me. One of my neighbors, a older  gentleman. He told me that she looks like Ali Mcgraw so that's what I been calling her.

• Like 1

Just now, Troy said:

Is that a real name? Because i've been calling her Ali. Because she resembles Ali McGraw to me. One of my neighbors, a older  gentleman. He told me that she looks like Ali Mcgraw so that's what I been calling her.

I don't know her real name and I don't quite remember the nickname that we gave to her.