B4 - General Topic 2024 #59 (September)

17 minutes ago, itohkata said:

The dude that come see her quite often, also (nick)named Chris. The forum has taken a dislike for him and suspect him of controlling her. But at the same time he's supposed to be a customer and herself a hooker, so that would put her in control. 

This should give you an idea of how serious any of those theories are.

Okay, That guy, it takes them about five hours of foreplay. I have absolutely no idea that was going on. I didn't know he was controlling her like that. A lot of times when men are like that? women on the outside, can see who he really is. And Karma is blinded by all of the romance. she doesn't see what they see. That's why he's controlling her not to be around them.... he's a BUM

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

well.. they are not there because they are highly intelligent but for the viewer it is a nice sight  😁

You're absolutely right 😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

The girls should wait to saturday and sunday. To go swimming. the temperature is going to be between 87 and 89° those 2 days. Then we might see Ali and the Crew has some fun. 🙂

1 hour ago, Troy said:

Okay, That guy, it takes them about five hours of foreplay. I have absolutely no idea that was going on. I didn't know he was controlling her like that. A lot of times when men are like that? women on the outside, can see who he really is. And Karma is blinded by all of the romance. she doesn't see what they see. That's why he's controlling her not to be around them.... he's a BUM

Well, I never voiced much opinion on the topic, because of the contradicting theories that surfaces all the time. The few observations I made all go against those theories, but then I'm probably naive (or prefer to see the good in the world than the ugly when given a chance). Also, while I do appreciate her body and general demeanor and enjoy her presence at the villa, I don't care much who is controlling who, or if they just like each other. If she's selling her body, she does it so genuinely that she deserves the thousands euros he must be paying her every time he comes. If he's that mad guru controlling her, well, she seems happy about it so that's fine with me too. 

And if they enjoy to be together, I'm happy for them. 

• Upvote 4

5 minutes ago, itohkata said:

Close to 1m80 (so 5.9 feet in your weird unit system :p) by my quick estimation

You have the weird system with your stupid meters, liters and celsius bullshit.

• Haha 5

4 minutes ago, itohkata said:

Close to 1m80 (so 5.9 feet in your weird unit system :p) by my quick estimation

Well, technically it's the British's unit system. Hence why it's called the Imperial System of measurement... 😉