B4 - General Topic 2024 #59 (September)

12 minutes ago, Stormshaedow said:

Well, technically it's the British's unit system. Hence why it's called the Imperial System of measurement... 😉  

The british's one is even weirder now. Like the canadian's one I believe. Mixing everything both metric and imperial, depending on who they talk to or even what they talk about sometimes. At least the US is consistent.

• Upvote 2

13 minutes ago, itohkata said:

The british's one is even weirder now. Like the canadian's one I believe. Mixing everything both metric and imperial, depending on who they talk to or even what they talk about sometimes. At least the US is consistent.

Officially Canada is metric however even the young engineers where I work have to deal with both metric and imperial. Sidebar: the stupidest thing is instead of (miles per gallon), autos are sold and rated and gauges in (litres per 100km). That means nothing to me…fricking unintuitive and I always convert to miles/gallon so I know WTF it means.

2 hours ago, itohkata said:

The dude that come see her quite often, also (nick)named Chris. The forum has taken a dislike for him and suspect him of controlling her. But at the same time he's supposed to be a customer and herself a hooker, so that would put her in control. 

This should give you an idea of how serious any of those theories are.

He’s a customer…yeah I have heard that, unless there is evidence it’s a zero-burger. He is a bum, who is in to Tantra like Karma. Unfortunately the pickin’s pretty slim when it comes to dudes into that. So Karma had a small pool of “dudes” to choose from. 🧐

LOL, at least the freaks Sara rounds up are interesting. 🤣

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Maxbell said:

Officially Canada is metric however even the young engineers where I work have to deal with both metric and imperial. Sidebar: the stupidest thing is instead of (miles per gallon), autos are sold and rated and gauges in (litres per 100km). That means nothing to me…fricking unintuitive and I always convert to miles/gallon so I know WTF it means.

I used all my life litres/100km, but find that miles/gallon makes more sense and requires less math to figure something.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Maxbell said:

He is a bum, who is in to Tantra like Karma. Unfortunately the pickin’s pretty slim when it comes to dudes into that. So Karma had a small pool of “dudes” to choose from. 🧐

Seems way more plausible than everything else I've read so far on the topic. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Troy said:

Okay, That guy, it takes them about five hours of foreplay. I have absolutely no idea that was going on. I didn't know he was controlling her like that. A lot of times when men are like that? women on the outside, can see who he really is. And Karma is blinded by all of the romance. she doesn't see what they see. That's why he's controlling her not to be around them.... he's a BUM

lol, I hadn’t read this yet but also just I had just called him a bum too.

I don’t think he has the where-with-all or charisma to control her. She also told someone a long time ago, I will paraphrase maybe inaccurately. (He is ok for now) implying she is in control of her destiny. 

• Upvote 1

I'm always impressed with Europeans. How they can speak so many different languages. I know why, because they have a lot of countries that are so close to each others. You can walk right over the border. And you're in another country that absolutely speaks a different Language. And because your neighbors are so close. You get adapted to hearing that different languages. And you learn those languages. ✌️

1 minute ago, Moosecini said:

Yeah... gotta say, lots of great things to come out of Germany, but the language is FAR from sexy! 🤣

then you haven't heard my language yet 😱 although you probably saw that idiot Joost at the European Song Festival