Leora & Paul (2024) #29

Yesterday Leora in bed in leopard panties and a white nightgown On laptop and mobile phone  

Masturbation With fingers With two fingers going in and out with juice 

That beautiful ass pointing at us winking The eye 

Strong and delicious orgasm with fingers  

Paul sleeping 

• Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

girls leora Eva Sleeping together in bed 

Sweet dreams 

Paul sleeping in Paulo's room  

That's it Paul - keep your distance away from Leora as much as possible. It is Leora that we want to see and spend quality time with. Don't take it personal when we tell you to "go for a walk" or "go do your homework" or "go to your room" - 😁.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Even though her performances are live they do have the appearance of reruns. She definitely needs to expand her repertoire. She must know that variety is the spice of life. I am sure she fantasizes a lot when she masturbates so she should not have a problem imagining some other creative activities to offer her fans. Even sexy dancing, looking directly into the cams, masturbating on the kitchen table and drinking wine all worked well to keep her fans excited and happy. She has lost her pizzazz or oomph. She has hit the wall with Paul since he is maxed out when it comes to sex. We need Leora the Explorer (a take on Dora the Explorer cartoon character). She needs to search for news ways to up her game to keep her fans glued to the voyeur cams. She is lucky to still have a sexy yummy curvy body, still horny for anal penetration and enjoys cock and cum. Leora's sex life is front and center with the cams but being repetitive gets boring really quick. Time for Leora to add some spice or hot sauce to her performances. Leora don't forget about the all important TEASE -

NrU-yl.gif   36884981.gif

I agree completely I wish she would spread her pussy more and when  she does she says in English this is for you gregg do you like        fucking hell I would pull my dick off

• Haha 5

paul dans l'appartement 

paul sur l'ordinateur je ne regarde pas je coupe

paul dort dans sa chambre je ne regarde pas je coupe

pareil pour la cuisine ou salle de bain je coupe

mais le  plus chiant et repoussant c'est quand il est allongé avec leora pendant des heures a enlever c'est croûte sur la tête et se décroter le nez .

la sa m'arrive de cacher la moitier de mon écran pour ne pas voire sa tête de con

• Upvote 2

11 hours ago, RAME said:

paul dans l'appartement 

paul sur l'ordinateur je ne regarde pas je coupe

paul dort dans sa chambre je ne regarde pas je coupe

pareil pour la cuisine ou salle de bain je coupe

mais le  plus chiant et repoussant c'est quand il est allongé avec leora pendant des heures a enlever c'est croûte sur la tête et se décroter le nez .

la sa m'arrive de cacher la moitier de mon écran pour ne pas voire sa tête de con

All about Paul - 

What does it mean to say stupid is as stupid does?
   - "Stupid is as stupid does" is a saying that means that someone's actions or behavior can reveal their intelligence or lack thereof. The phrase suggests that it is not enough to simply appear or claim to be intelligent – one's actions and decisions must also reflect intelligence in order for it to be genuine.

giphy.webp
  • Sad 1

je vient de parcourir leur nuit, c'est pas possible que leora puisse passer une bonne correct paul qui a dormir une bonne parti de la journé et de la soirée .

n'arrete pas de faire des allées    dans la chambre et et me couche en travert et je me retourne et passe mes mains et je bouffe il n'a aucun repet pour leora

Que peut bien regarder Paul a la fenêtre de Leora , ce n'est pas la première fois que je le vois faire ,cette nuit 2 fois ,aurait il trouver une autre femme qui se promènerait nue ?