Nora, si lees ésto...

I don't think Nora encourages or discourages any of the girls to do anything. I think it has more to do with the girls getting more comfortable or just not giving a crap after a little while. It happens in most of the apartments where at the beginning they try to hide, but eventually they just go on about there business.

You may be right, but I just don't see any incentive for the girls to disrobe in front of the cameras if they are not required to do so and they are personally very uncomfortable with doing it. But, we have seen the girls slowly but surely changing their actions and I know that Kamila was very adamant about not showing her breasts and pussy initially. She had Monica laughing really hard when she told her that (the day they moved in).

I also know that Kamila was starting to hide herself at least twice in the last few days and, when Monica said something to her, and she actually stopped what she was doing (hiding) and actually showed a little more breast when changing tops. I didn't hear exactly what Monica said, but the body language and facial expressions seemed to say something along the lines of " ok, you're right" (regarding being more generous in showing her body).

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think Nora encourages or discourages any of the girls to do anything. I think it has more to do with the girls getting more comfortable or just not giving a crap after a little while. It happens in most of the apartments where at the beginning they try to hide, but eventually they just go on about there business.

You may be right, but I just don't see any incentive for the girls to disrobe in front of the cameras if they are not required to do so and they are personally very uncomfortable with doing it. But, we have seen the girls slowly but surely changing their actions and I know that Kamila was very adamant about not showing her breasts and pussy initially. She had Monica laughing really hard when she told her that (the day they moved in).

I also know that Kamila was starting to hide herself at least twice in the last few days and, when Monica said something to her, and she actually stopped what she was doing (hiding) and actually showed a little more breast when changing tops. I didn't hear exactly what Monica said, but the body language and facial expressions seemed to say something along the lines of " ok, you're right" (regarding being more generous in showing her body).

Bookmaster, I got one question for you: Do you speak Russian?

Bookmaster, I got one question for you: Do you speak Russian?

No, I don't. But I have a friend that does and he was with me the day Monica and Kamila moved in. He was watching with me when the exchange took place and told me what was said. He's a good guy and, although I can't swear to the exact wording that was used, his translation certainly seemed to correspond with the facial expressions and body language that was used.

I remember thinking immediately that he must be right because it made perfect sense with what I was seeing and I actually got a little pissed off at Kamila for feeling that way. I thought she was defying the house rules (which I've since been told that there is no rule that the girls disrobe in front of cameras) and thought the rlc people had better straighten her out. lol. Of course, now that I'm totally in love with Kamila, I could accept her choice more easily because I want to be able to see her as long as possible :-)

Let me ask a question. Please think about it before you get mad and think I'm just taking up for Nora. I'm sorry that this is kind of a long message, but I really would appreciate you reading it and thinking about whether what I'm saying makes sense.

Here's the question: Don't you think it's possible that Nora has been encouraging the girls to show their bodies so that the members will be satisfied and not unsubscribe? If Nora is sort of the manager of the house, then she is working with the owners to try to keep the subscribers happy. It's just good business.

So, instead of being the one who discouraged the girls from revealing their bodies, she may actually be the reason that the girls started getting more comfortable with the thought of disrobing. Stop and think, the girls seemed totally against revealing their bodies at first. Then, if management does not require the tenants to disrobe, why would they change their minds and do so now? I think it's because Nora has been encouraging them to loosen up and have some fun with it.

I really believe that some of you are wrong about Nora. She doesn't benefit at all if the new girls never take their clothes off. Instead, she could lose her role as house manager because the owners could shut the house down because it's not making them any money from subscribers.

Please think about it. Nora would have every reason to encourage the new girls to reveal their bodies (and keep her role as house manager) and no reason at all to discourage them from doing it (because if they don't take off their clothes, there will eventually be no subscribers and the owners would have no reason to keep the house open because they wouldn't make any money).

Please think about it, if the rlc owners do not require the girls to take their clothes off and the girls are shy or afraid at first, then why would they change their minds? It makes no sense. Think about it. What do the girls get out of showing their bodies on camera? Nothing except the free apartment and maybe a little fun if they are exhibitionists. If there is no money from subscribers, the owners could close the house and the girls would no longer get free rent. These girls seemed terrified of having someone see them take their clothes off and refused to do it at first. Why would they change their minds and start revealing more and more if nobody is forcing or encouraging them to do so?

I really think Nora has been encouraging the girls to take their clothes off so that the house can stay open. Otherwise, why would they change their minds?

Muy sencillo, siempre está donde no le llaman y espiando a los demás, además de estar completamente seguro de que en mucha parte ella fue la culpable de la noche fatídica por su poder en RLC, no hay otra explicación, si no esta chica (Nora) ya no estaría en la casa desde hace mucho tiempo.

Personally I think this is a total non issue put forward by people looking to find blame for what they perceive is going on rather than what anyone really knows.  And for the record I don't really like Nora.  Never did even in the last apt. So I am not defending her just voicing what I believe is going on here.

I think Nora is there to guide them in Barcelona.  I think she is familier with the area and customs. RLC uses her to be the stable influence there - not the dictator.  There is really no evidence of that. Just speculation. But some girls were very open. I really don't blame them for taking a while to warm up. Kamila is in her own way - to some fanfare.

They are clearly here on a short term deal and some loosen up and others don't. 

They all (for the most part) seem to get along with Nora - laugh and joke.  I think this is much to do about nothing.  No one here really knows what Nora's influence is - but I think it is not in dictating the girls actions.  I agree with the earlier post that she would want them to show more - they are here for a short time so the more the better from a revenue standpoint. 

I mean really - think about it.  It makes no business sense for her to behave any different than to encourage them to be open with the cameras.  The more we get what we want the longer she gets to be there and the more profitable this is.  Without her they would not be able to move the girls in and out.  I think she encourages to maybe tease a little but to give people what they want.  Anything else and it would be stupid from a business perspective.  Think about it. 

Thats my opinion - its only an opinion so don't flame me //

Personally I think this is a total non issue put forward by people looking to find blame for what they perceive is going on rather than what anyone really knows.  And for the record I don't really like Nora.  Never did even in the last apt. So I am not defending her just voicing what I believe is going on here.

I think Nora is there to guide them in Barcelona.  I think she is familier with the area and customs. RLC uses her to be the stable influence there - not the dictator.  There is really no evidence of that. Just speculation. But some girls were very open. I really don't blame them for taking a while to warm up. Kamila is in her own way - to some fanfare.

One of the most sensible posts I've read in this thread in a VERY long while. It's nice to see someone actually USE their brain instead of seeing/reading 90% of the dribble that comes from most of the people here.

One of the most sensible posts I've read in this thread in a VERY long while. It's nice to see someone actually USE their brain instead of seeing/reading 90% of the dribble that comes from most of the people here.

I don't know why and i can't explain it but i think that Nora is not like other girls in RLC because i think she directly work on the site and not just be filmed. Maybe a unit director or i don't know... Maybe Nora is the boss of RLC what you think about it ?  ;D

Je ne sait pas pourquoi et je ne saurais pas l'expliquer mais je pense que Nora n'est pas une fille comme les autres sur RLC car je pense qu'elle travaille directement pour le site et pas seulement en étant filmé. Peut être en tant que cadre ou je sait pas. C'est peut être la boss de RLC qu'est ce que vous en dites ? ;D

They are clearly here on a short term deal and some loosen up and others don't. 

They all (for the most part) seem to get along with Nora - laugh and joke.  I think this is much to do about nothing.  No one here really knows what Nora's influence is - but I think it is not in dictating the girls actions.  I agree with the earlier post that she would want them to show more - they are here for a short time so the more the better from a revenue standpoint. 

I mean really - think about it.  It makes no business sense for her to behave any different than to encourage them to be open with the cameras.  The more we get what we want the longer she gets to be there and the more profitable this is.  Without her they would not be able to move the girls in and out.  I think she encourages to maybe tease, a little but give people what they want.  Anything else and it would be stupid from a business perspective.  Think about it. 

Thats my opinion - its only an opinion so don't flame me //

Gracias por darme su opinión y de forma muy sensata, no pienso igual que usted pero la respeto profundamente porque además a demostrado sus argumentos. Ojala todas las personas se expresaran de la forma que lo ha hecho usted y no como la persona que lo ha hecho en el post siguiente al suyo, esa persona primero debería aprender a respetar y no intentar joder el post sensato de otra persona. Un saludo compañero  ;)

To ensure that the apartment is taken care of, they need somebody to be responsible for keeping it clean and ensure that residents don't destroy the place. It is most logical for this to be a person who stays in the apartment on a long term basis and does not change each month. This person probably also needs to ensure that they keep food in the pantry and fridge. If the temporary residents bought the food, they would be concerned about how much they paid when they are getting ready to leave, and they might expect reimbursement.  It just makes sense for RLC's apartment manager to handle the stocking of food and other supplies and to maintain the overall condition of the apartment. This person would know who to call for plumbing or other maintenance emergencies as temporary residents would have no clue. It would also be good for this person to know the language and be familiar with the city and to help new residents get settled in when they arrive. Keeping one long term resident just makes sense.

Ahora dónde está la Nora que ayuda a integrarse a las demás chicas en el apartamento y en Barcelona? Cuando una de las chicas la necesita como ahora mismo Kamila, ella está zorreando fuera del apartamento en vez de apoyarla y estar con ella. Iros a la mierda los que apoyeis a Nora, yo la quiero fuera de una puta vez!