Nora, si lees ésto...

Nora (Nastya), si lees ésto quiero que sepas que la mayoría te queremos fuera del apartamento ya! tuviste tu momento y te lo agradecemos pero ya no pintas nada! Deja paso a personas nuevas en el proyecto para ver cómo se comportan realmente delante de las cámaras y no las alecciones. Hasta la vista Nora.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nora (Nastya), si lees ésto quiero que sepas que la mayoría te queremos fuera del apartamento ya! tuviste tu momento y te lo agradecemos pero ya no pintas nada! Deja paso a personas nuevas en el proyecto para ver cómo se comportan realmente delante de las cámaras y no las alecciones. Hasta la vista Nora.

;) ;) ;) Comparto tu comentario, esta chica ya tuvo su minuto de gloria, ahora se a vuelto envidiosa y con miedo a que le roben protagonismo.

Guest bobbyjoe

;) ;) ;) Comparto tu comentario, esta chica ya tuvo su minuto de gloria, ahora se a vuelto envidiosa y con miedo a que le roben protagonismo.

very true botika,totaly agree with that

very true botika,totaly agree with that

May be is she the origin of the Monica's starting. "Divide and conquer" is her method.

Antisocial Nora, sabe que Kamila estará mal después de que su amiga se ha ido y no es capaz de bajar al salón a hablar con ella y preguntarle cómo está. Nora fuera ya! y que traigan a dos chicas que sean sociables que si no éste apartamento se convierte en la ruina.

Aunque tampoco estaría mal que apareciera ahora Kiko y ver la reacción de Kamila al escucharlos follar como hacía Alisa, esa noche fué memorable, se escuchó en todo el apartamento y la pobre Alisa ya no sabía que hacer....

Antisocial Nora, sabe que Kamila estará mal después de que su amiga se ha ido y no es capaz de bajar al salón a hablar con ella y preguntarle cómo está. Nora fuera ya! y que traigan a dos chicas que sean sociables que si no éste apartamento se convierte en la ruina.

Aunque tampoco estaría mal que apareciera ahora Kiko y ver la reacción de Kamila al escucharlos follar como hacía Alisa, esa noche fué memorable, se escuchó en todo el apartamento y la pobre Alisa ya no sabía que hacer....

What is wrong here? Nora is, Nora makes, Nora this, Nora this. The witches (girl) hunt already hangs to me to the neck out. This is a harassment and Bashing in strong form. If you do not like a girl, writes in rlc , but does not put your supposition as a fact in the space. You know nothing at all and beat on other there. I am also no absolute Norafan , but I accept theirs Presence in the flat.

No puedo estar más de acuerdo con Uds.

... se que NORA tiene su publico, pero yo le daría una casa solo para ella y su KIKO.

SALUDOS.

Own flat would be the best. There I agree with you. But hold responsible Nora for everything what does not fit with the girls. if is just stupidity and search a scapegoat. Whether do take a shower or do cover or mastubieren , everything prescribes Nora , how idiotic can this be?

servus

... se que NORA tiene su publico, pero yo le daría una casa solo para ella y su KIKO.

SALUDOS.

Own flat would be the best. There I agree with you. But hold responsible Nora for everything what does not fit with the girls. if is just stupidity and search a scapegoat. Whether do take a shower or do cover or mastubieren , everything prescribes Nora , how idiotic can this be?

servus

Therefore you agree that Nora would be better alone in her own flat you admit that its presence influences the entire relationship between these girls. From there to join the common opinion, there is only one step.  ;)

SALUDOS.

servus

Therefore you agree that Nora would be better alone in her own flat you admit that its presence influences the entire relationship between these girls. From there to join the common opinion, there is only one step.  ;)

It can be of course, the Noras presence the exuberance a little presses. But I do not think that Nora prescribes to the girls how far they should go, this is Hirngespinnst . Exactly this is accused of Nora . These are adult women, decide what they want, and no Nora and no users. Almost nobody understands in Russian, but many exactly want to know what goes off there, this is a nursery school.

To the Spanish friends: Though the flat is in Barcelona, but, nevertheless, it would be pleasant, they will would try to write in in English.

Let me ask a question. Please think about it before you get mad and think I'm just taking up for Nora. I'm sorry that this is kind of a long message, but I really would appreciate you reading it and thinking about whether what I'm saying makes sense.

Here's the question: Don't you think it's possible that Nora has been encouraging the girls to show their bodies so that the members will be satisfied and not unsubscribe? If Nora is sort of the manager of the house, then she is working with the owners to try to keep the subscribers happy. It's just good business.

So, instead of being the one who discouraged the girls from revealing their bodies, she may actually be the reason that the girls started getting more comfortable with the thought of disrobing. Stop and think, the girls seemed totally against revealing their bodies at first. Then, if management does not require the tenants to disrobe, why would they change their minds and do so now? I think it's because Nora has been encouraging them to loosen up and have some fun with it.

I really believe that some of you are wrong about Nora. She doesn't benefit at all if the new girls never take their clothes off. Instead, she could lose her role as house manager because the owners could shut the house down because it's not making them any money from subscribers.

Please think about it. Nora would have every reason to encourage the new girls to reveal their bodies (and keep her role as house manager) and no reason at all to discourage them from doing it (because if they don't take off their clothes, there will eventually be no subscribers and the owners would have no reason to keep the house open because they wouldn't make any money).

Please think about it, if the rlc owners do not require the girls to take their clothes off and the girls are shy or afraid at first, then why would they change their minds? It makes no sense. Think about it. What do the girls get out of showing their bodies on camera? Nothing except the free apartment and maybe a little fun if they are exhibitionists. If there is no money from subscribers, the owners could close the house and the girls would no longer get free rent. These girls seemed terrified of having someone see them take their clothes off and refused to do it at first. Why would they change their minds and start revealing more and more if nobody is forcing or encouraging them to do so?

I really think Nora has been encouraging the girls to take their clothes off so that the house can stay open. Otherwise, why would they change their minds?

Guest joshua1584

I don't think Nora encourages or discourages any of the girls to do anything. I think it has more to do with the girls getting more comfortable or just not giving a crap after a little while. It happens in most of the apartments where at the beginning they try to hide, but eventually they just go on about there business.