Monica packing her bags

Why does this room always get rid of the hot girls and keep Queen Ugly that cunt of a bitch nora ?

Poison24... You registered here in CC on October 15, 2014 and you are considered a NEWBIE due to your 10 posts (LISTED BELOW) since October 2014, all of which have zero intellect with regards to content. Please refrain from posting comments until you can construct a sentence of more than a pubescent level. Thank you.

All 10 of Poison24's Comments since October of 2014

1.1/31/2015 - it could be another whore house exploded from being to boring like this one. LOL

2 1/31/2015 - kiko is a freeloader he need to get a job and take care of his wife.

3. 2/2/2015 - adriana looks like a AMAZON woman she looks more manly than daniel short little mini mouse.LOL

4. 2/6/2015 - I don't care what they fight about i just want to see some tits and ass!

5. 2/18/2015 - I saw this movie i was sitting in the front row.

6. 3/12/2015 - who's the new chink girl? is that alina's sister? LOL  i need more rice pussy in my diet YUMMY!

7. 3/14/2015 - this room smells like ass!

8. 3/16/2015 - IF YOU THINK NORA IS QUEEN BEE MAYBE YOU NEED TO WEAR HER THICK COKE BOTTLE GLASSES SO YOU CAN SEE WHAT IS BUZZING! LOL

9. 3/22/2015 - they need to kick nora's 4 eyes flat chest zit face out the door.

10. 3/27/2015 - Why does this room always get rid of the hot girls and keep Queen Ugly that cunt of a bitch nora ?

Based on the childish, racial slurs (chink), name calling, demeaning, belittling, and absolute zero value for content messages, that you have contirbuted over the six month tenure of your membership here in CC, as annotated above, I would recommend removal of your account to any and all moderators. You serve no constructive purpose here AT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!

DAN1456  DEFINE FORUM: A PLACE MEETING OR MEDIUM WHERE IDEAS AND VIEWS ON A PARTICULAR ISSUE CAN BE EXCHANGED! MY IDEAS AND MY VIEWS YOU DON'T LIKE WHAT I SAY BUT I AM SURE THERE ARE A LOT OF PEOPLE ON HERE THAT DON'T LIKE ALL THE BS YOU SAY  YOU MENTION THAT I NAME CALL PEOPLE WELL YOU JUST CALLED ME CHILDISH YOU  NAME CALL ME  AND IT;S  ALRIGHT???   

DAN1456  DEFINE FORUM: A PLACE MEETING OR MEDIUM WHERE IDEAS AND VIEWS ON A PARTICULAR ISSUE CAN BE EXCHANGED! MY IDEAS AND MY VIEWS YOU DON'T LIKE WHAT I SAY BUT I AM SURE THERE ARE A LOT OF PEOPLE ON HERE THAT DON'T LIKE ALL THE BS YOU SAY  YOU MENTION THAT I NAME CALL PEOPLE WELL YOU JUST CALLED ME CHILDISH YOU  NAME CALL ME  AND IT;S  ALRIGHT??? 

If you are really 24 and behave like a 12 year old that is indeed childish behavior. I wouldn't call that name calling, it is just an observation.

I am not a 12 year old i am a person who is not afraid to speak my mind i don't just post things because you think everybody is going to like it  if your name really is jezus you think you are a god or something if you think so then you are the one acting like a 12 year old. it is just an observation.

Why does this room always get rid of the hot girls and keep Queen Ugly that cunt of a bitch nora ?

Poison24... You registered here in CC on October 15, 2014 and you are considered a NEWBIE due to your 10 posts (LISTED BELOW) since October 2014, all of which have zero intellect with regards to content. Please refrain from posting comments until you can construct a sentence of more than a pubescent level. Thank you.

All 10 of Poison24's Comments since October of 2014

1.1/31/2015 - it could be another whore house exploded from being to boring like this one. LOL

2 1/31/2015 - kiko is a freeloader he need to get a job and take care of his wife.

3. 2/2/2015 - adriana looks like a AMAZON woman she looks more manly than daniel short little mini mouse.LOL

4. 2/6/2015 - I don't care what they fight about i just want to see some tits and ass!

5. 2/18/2015 - I saw this movie i was sitting in the front row.

6. 3/12/2015 - who's the new chink girl? is that alina's sister? LOL  i need more rice pussy in my diet YUMMY!

7. 3/14/2015 - this room smells like ass!

8. 3/16/2015 - IF YOU THINK NORA IS QUEEN BEE MAYBE YOU NEED TO WEAR HER THICK COKE BOTTLE GLASSES SO YOU CAN SEE WHAT IS BUZZING! LOL

9. 3/22/2015 - they need to kick nora's 4 eyes flat chest zit face out the door.

10. 3/27/2015 - Why does this room always get rid of the hot girls and keep Queen Ugly that cunt of a bitch nora ?

Based on the childish, racial slurs (chink), name calling, demeaning, belittling, and absolute zero value for content messages, that you have contirbuted over the six month tenure of your membership here in CC, as annotated above, I would recommend removal of your account to any and all moderators. You serve no constructive purpose here AT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!

AMEN BROTHER!

I am not a 12 year old i am a person who is not afraid to speak my mind i don't just post things because you think everybody is going to like it  if your name really is jezus you think you are a god or something if you think so then you are the one acting like a 12 year old. it is just an observation.

That's the whole point you are NOT 12 years old but you still act like it. It's very obvious that you are not afraid to speak your mind that's whole problem right there.

Based on the quote above, I have determined why none of your previous messages, or "ideas and views" were not of much content and hardly met the definition of a full sentence, let alone have validity or real meaning. That determination is as follows. In your run on attempt to construct a paragraph or two of thoughts and views you did not use any punctuation, complete a full sentence, USED ALL CAPS, used bits and pieces of words without structure or grammar, and you do not know the difference between name calling and descriptive wording (childish is a description of the content) of your views. Had I meant to call you a child it would have been just that, "You are a child". That not being the case, I did not call you any names. I will now leave you now to your own demise, as any further discussion is futile. :-)

DAN1456  YOU CONTINUE TO INSULT ME YOU ARE NO DIFFERENT THAN ME THAT BEING SAID ALL MY COMMENTS WERE DIRICTED TOWARD THE MODELS ON RLC NOT TOWARDS YOU OR ANY MEMBER ON THIS SITE BUT YOU WANT TO MAKE A BIG ISSUE OUT OF NOTHING AT ALL I WILL CONTINUE MAKING MY COMMENT TOWARDS THE GIRLS ON RLC IF YOU FEEL THE URGE TO KEEP INSULTING ME THAN BE MY GUEST. I ONLY USE ALL CAPS BECAUSE YOU INSULT ME!

DAN1456  YOU CONTINUE TO INSULT ME YOU ARE NO DIFFERENT THAN ME THAT BEING SAID ALL MY COMMENTS WERE DIRICTED TOWARD THE MODELS ON RLC NOT TOWARDS YOU OR ANY MEMBER ON THIS SITE BUT YOU WANT TO MAKE A BIG ISSUE OUT OF NOTHING AT ALL I WILL CONTINUE MAKING MY COMMENT TOWARDS THE GIRLS ON RLC IF YOU FEEL THE URGE TO KEEP INSULTING ME THAN BE MY GUEST. I ONLY USE ALL CAPS BECAUSE YOU INSULT ME!

Wait isn't that hypocritical, "YOU" Don't want to be insulted, but you will continue to insult others? Hmm

Based on the quote above, I have determined why none of your previous messages, or "ideas and views" were not of much content and hardly met the definition of a full sentence, let alone have validity or real meaning. That determination is as follows. In your run on attempt to construct a paragraph or two of thoughts and views you did not use any punctuation, complete a full sentence, USED ALL CAPS, used bits and pieces of words without structure or grammar, and you do not know the difference between name calling and descriptive wording (childish is a description of the content) of your views. Had I meant to call you a child it would have been just that, "You are a child". That not being the case, I did not call you any names. I will now leave you now to your own demise, as any further discussion is futile. :-)

The CAPS I don`t mind.  It makes it easier for us old folks to read.

I don`t debate much on what people post. Everyone is entitled to their own opinions. After all it is a forum.