AN ALTERNATE RLC

22 hours ago, TBG 150 said:

But, Leora does play a musical instrument. She plays the skin flute on the one-pump-chump.

She has to be careful. His dick is bent if she takes it in the wrong way the bend may get stuck, similar to a dog knotting.  :biggrin:

• Like 1

On 9/12/2024 at 11:10 PM, Captain Kangaroo said:

Perhaps those in Europe or Super computer savvy can help with this. I was looking at some pictures on Google for Tatiana from RLC Montenegro stay. Came across one that was marked with her name and opened it. But I noticed the web site addy on it was REALLIFECAM.TV  So I googled this and it comes up but when I click to open, it takes me to the RLC.COM that we all know. I did also find this YouTube link and went there and the video is NOT of any known RLC apartment that I have seen. The videos are pretty new postings on YT. so was curious if anyone else has seen this yet?

Mostly VHTV. Can tell by the shitty apartments and clear to see cameras. 

I agree after viewing more of his posted videos that it is recordings from VHTV. I did notice the same cams used that I have seen used in their apartments the few times I have looked in at that site. But what really summed it up, was the BIG PUMPKIN hanging on the wall at I believe was Monica's apartment. Hung for Halloween and stayed till after Valentines day 🤣

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Captain Kangaroo said:

I agree after viewing more of his posted videos that it is recordings from VHTV. I did notice the same cams used that I have seen used in their apartments the few times I have looked in at that site. But what really summed it up, was the BIG PUMPKIN hanging on the wall at I believe was Monica's apartment. Hung for Halloween and stayed till after Valentines day 🤣

That's nothing. Seen Xmas trees still been up in July 😂

• Like 1

6 hours ago, TBG 150 said:

We've been looking at her for 12+ years. With Paul and without. She's still one of the prettiest girls RLC ever came up with.

12 years ago she was just that, A GIRL. What we viewers have got to witness over the years, is that GIRL blossom into a full bodied WOMAN!! With curves in ALL the right places. She had nice breast to begin with in

the day, but now she has BEAUTIFUL FULL breast of a mature woman. The kind makes boys and men of all ages drool!! Not to mention all the other goodies from the top to toes!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, Jonno said:

That's nothing. Seen Xmas trees still been up in July 😂

LMAO  Ulyana and her Troll back in the place they had in Russia. Was up so lo long the needles were dropping off the dead match stick. Then he finally took it out to the balcony where it laid until the russian places went off air

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, TBG 150 said:

We've been looking at her for 12+ years. With Paul and without. She's still one of the prettiest girls RLC ever came up with.

Take off all that make up she plasters on her body each day, she'd have to wear a paper bag just to hide the wrinkles and cellulite. She'd make Susan Boyle look like a saint.

1 hour ago, Captain Kangaroo said:

12 years ago she was just that, A GIRL. What we viewers have got to witness over the years, is that GIRL blossom into a full bodied WOMAN!! With curves in ALL the right places. She had nice breast to begin with in

the day, but now she has BEAUTIFUL FULL breast of a mature woman. The kind makes boys and men of all ages drool!! Not to mention all the other goodies from the top to toes!!

She has beautiful long hair, she's cute, speaks well, yeah, well, the breasts just go without saying. She put on a few pounds then took it back off and came back even better. The 'coin slot' is the best pussy there is. The butt and those legs...they end at my favorite place. Her feet. She takes good care of them and always has a sex color on her toes. I could suck on them for hours.

• Upvote 1