Packing

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

usually RLC put the appartment "under maintenance" before people leave no ?

I actually thought they did put the apartment under maintenance at the end, but was not sure. I usually never catch the end when people leave, so this was my first time watching it take place. As everyone here, I do have a life outside of watching people on cams, but I must admit that it's very easy to become a little attached to seeing them and following them through their lives a little. I just wish them the best.

Vete a la mierda Efim, vuelve cuando aprendas a tratar a una mujer que te lo ha dado todo y que está muy enamorada como se merece payaso!

Yea what a clown! I cant believe he couldn't put up with a hot but insanely unbalanced woman! Asshole. Jesus I cant believe her temper, and small things like physical altercations initiated by her could possibly be the cause of any problems! She's too hot and my dick is soo much better than his. He's such an asshole.

Yea what a clown! I cant believe he couldn't put up with a hot but insanely unbalanced woman! Asshole. Jesus I cant believe her temper, and small things like physical altercations initiated by her could possibly be the cause of any problems! She's too hot and my dick is soo much better than his. He's such an asshole.

Played out.

As I have said before, when they have had doggy style, Efim has always looked like our Labrador retriever. I will remember that when (if) thinking of him.

I wish the new couple would be the one that once visited them and had sex on the sofa - the guy with the very long hair and the beautiful girl who finished the guy with a beautiful blowjob (I hope it was this apartment, could have be at Alina&Anton also). Again daydreaming?

I'm not going to pretend that Efim was a saint. We've all seen some of the things he did. But if he did break it off with her, then I glad for him. With the way he used to gravitate towards other women and him being as young as he was, he very clearly was not ready to be in a relationship. And with the way she used to throw tantrums, hit herself when she got upset and/or cry at the drop of a hat, he very clearly did not need to be in a relationship with her (calling her unbalanced is the perfect adjective). Like I said, they both need to sort through some shit. Efim needs to fuck a bunch more women before even thinking about getting serious with anyone else and she needs to work through her issues.

Guest bobbyjoe

bon he bien les amis,je viens juste de me connecter et je vois cet appartement vide,j'avoue que çà me fait quelque chose

même si je regardais très peu cet appart depuis quelques mois,je me souviendrais toujours de cette première nuit de folie

avec les guests surtout la fille en robe rouge que l'on a vu qu'à cette occasion helas et les quelques moments chauds de l'été dernier qu'ils nous ont donné.

bon he bien comme on dit "show must go on",j'espere que rlc va nous presenter un couple de bonne qualité rapidement pour les remplacer et ainsi nous aider

à faire passer la pilule plus facilement,bref pour le moment un sale dimanche pour finir ce mois de mars interminable.

manquerais plus que kamila parte et là se serait le ponpon...rlc serait vraiment mort si çà venait à se produire bientôt,rlc n'a pas interêt à se planter sur le prochain couple

The apartment must go off the air soon, RLC always turn off the cameras when they are informed of the project's double abandonment, so with Alma and Stefan, Isabel and Marcelo, they called RLC to inform the exit, probably Diana and not EFIN also informed its withdrawal from the project.

Maybe we do not have the couple of friends and dasha Demid with this free apartment. As with Isabel who was a friend of Alma, and won the apartment!

The apartment must go off the air soon, RLC always turn off the cameras when they are informed of the project's double abandonment, so with Alma and Stefan, Isabel and Marcelo, they called RLC to inform the exit, probably Diana and not EFIN also informed its withdrawal from the project.

Maybe we do not have the couple of friends and dasha Demid with this free apartment. As with Isabel who was a friend of Alma, and won the apartment!

If you mean the blonde and her boyfriend of a couple of weeks ago, then please god make it so!

What is it in the Apartement? I'm looking 2 Hours or longer. The noises are extreme! Sums, hum, bang and flash from outside. What is it? Nobody exists!!! This is quite funny.

Or is this only with me thus? But if, why? 

What is it in the Apartement? I'm looking 2 Hours or longer. The noises are extreme! Sums, hum, bang and flash from outside. What is it? Nobody exists!!! This is quite funny.

Or is this only with me thus? But if, why?

Yes, I noticed this too! I think some ghosts are left behind and feeling a little sad and lonely now.