Packing

I wonder why this empty apartment is still online. This is a first in RLC history. Did they ditch the place without letting RLC know?

It's called a midnight move.

I have done that before. Never let the landlord know I am moving. When I ready to go someplace new to live, I just get up and go. With my current apartment I am definitely not going anywhere. $139 a month with utilities included I would have to be a fool to walk away from it.

139 a month.... You must live with family.. unless I'm missing something.. you can't  get anything even close that in US unless you have family, or bunch roomates.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Their cameras just went offline and a refresh of my browser page showed that their apartment has been removed from RLC's website.

Farewell Tatyana.

Yes indeed, no more cams...

Snaky doesn't ask himself anymore existential questions

Guest bobbyjoe

so now we know rlc don't work the sunday,

that was the same scenario with sofia/roman,the appartment was stay empty during the sunday and rlc have definitly off the cams the monday.

I wonder why this empty apartment is still online. This is a first in RLC history. Did they ditch the place without letting RLC know?

It's called a midnight move.

I have done that before. Never let the landlord know I am moving. When I ready to go someplace new to live, I just get up and go. With my current apartment I am definitely not going anywhere. $139 a month with utilities included I would have to be a fool to walk away from it.

139 a month.... You must live with family.. unless I'm missing something.. you can't  get anything even close that in US unless you have family, or bunch roomates.

I live in subsidized housing. It's rent geared to income.