My take on the couples

Guest JoJoGunne

Guest JoJoGunne

I shall digress on the couple Olga and Sergey ... Sex monotonous, never a variant, that sucks! The couple who has more imagination is Lora and Max, she is hungry for cock

Yeah...that Lora is a real freak.  Too bad her guy is a deadass.  She has to jump his bones to get a reaction out of him...but he always comes around when she licks his asshole.  LOL!!

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest NiggaPlease

Ok men, but why don't you all back to your jack off routine and stop posting bullshit? Thanks a lot! ::)

Why don't you go back to sitting around and being a lazy shit, oh wait you're already doing that.

Guest Nosybastard

Ok men, but why don't you all back to your jack off routine and stop posting bullshit? Thanks a lot! ::)

Why don't you go back to sitting around and being a lazy shit, oh wait you're already doing that.

Even his dick is lazy. The dude can't even maintain an erection.

Guest Nosybastard

Alina wants Goatee's guy's dick really bad. By the way they look at each other they are probably already fucking.

Kiko is a cuckholded bastard, should change his name to Cucky.

Guest JoJoGunne

Alina wants Goatee's guy's dick really bad. By the way they look at each other they are probably already fucking.

You mean Nora, right?

I think you are correct. 

She won't give Kiko any pussy anymore, she spends a lot of time out of the apartment lately...by herself.  She doesn't have any girlfriends.  The signs are there.

Furthermore, I think Kiko knows it.

Guest Nosybastard

Hahahaha Cucko is such a fool. He's doing all the housework while his woman is sitting in a position where his friend can see up her short robe while Goatee guy flirts with her.

Kiko I hope you are reading this because that woman of yours is a ho.

Guest Nosybastard

You mean Nora, right?

I think you are correct. 

She won't give Kiko any pussy anymore, she spends a lot of time out of the apartment lately...by herself.  She doesn't have any girlfriends.  The signs are there.

Furthermore, I think Kiko knows it.

TBH I feel bad for cucko since he genuinely does care about her a lot. Remember the other day when he was home alone while she was out? When she came home she went straight to the shower, and anyone that has been watching their cam for more than a week knows that she rarely bathes.

She was probably washing Goatee guy's ball sweat off her tits and chin. What a ho.

Guest JoJoGunne

I really don't feel sorry for Kiko.  I think he's weak.

I'd like to see Nora bring Goatie or another guy home and fuck him in her bed.  Then I'd like to see Kiko walk in on them.

I'd bet he wouldn't do a damned thing.

Guest Nosybastard

I really don't feel sorry for Kiko.  I think he's weak.

I'd like to see Nora bring Goatie or another guy home and fuck him in her bed.  Then I'd like to see Kiko walk in on them.

I'd bet he wouldn't do a damned thing.

Cucko would cry like a bitch, but that Nora is too shady and sneaky to bring a guy home. She does her dirty business outside the house.

As for him being weak...well love does strange things to a man, even blinding him to the fact that his woman is a ho.