My take on the couples

Guest JoJoGunne

What are you talking about? I love my husband so much but I have a work, don't you know what is it?? Damn bunch of assholes!

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest JoJoGunne

What are you talking about? I love my husband so much but I have a work, don't you know what is it?? Damn bunch of assholes!

???

You work?  What are you...a prostitute?

If so, you aren't a very good one.  Heck, you hardly ever leave the house!

LOL!!

Guest Nosybastard

???

LOL!!

LOL this. You're right about Cucko being a chump though. I get back from the gym to see him mopping the floors while his ho is sitting on her ass flirting with his buddy.

I still feel bad for him tho hahaha.

Guest JoJoGunne

???

LOL!!

LOL this. You're right about Cucko being a chump though. I get back from the gym to see him mopping the floors while his ho is sitting on her ass flirting with his buddy.

I still feel bad for him tho hahaha.

I think Goatie is going to move into the danceroom.

Guest Nosybastard

I think Goatie is going to move into the danceroom.

Hahahahaha, look at them right now. Cucko looks like such a third wheel.

Guest Nosybastard

Oh look now she's giving him attention after we pointed out the obvious. Before that she was treating him like the maid.

Look at her, "Waaaaah, I swear I am not fucking the Goatman, the internet is lying."

Guest Pulp2010

Dear girls of RealLifeCam,

Excuse me for my english, i'm french.

I would like to say that i find courageaous what you do. I don't think that lot of people (especially those who write here) would like to be watched all days.

Don't listen to the people who criticisize you.

No one have a perfect life, a perfect body, a perfect relationship.

I find you nice and cool.

Kiss

Pulp.

Dear girls of RealLifeCam,

Excuse me for my english, i'm french.

I would like to say that i find courageaous what you do. I don't think that lot of people (especially those who write here) would like to be watched all days.

Don't listen to the people who criticisize you.

No one have a perfect life, a perfect body, a perfect relationship.

I find you nice and cool.

Kiss

Pulp.

+1

Guest JoJoGunne

I don't know.  Watching some of these couples is like watching a train wreck.  You don't want to watch because it's so horrible, but you can't look away.

Guest Nosybastard

I don't know.  Watching some of these couples is like watching a train wreck.  You don't want to watch because it's so horrible, but you can't look away.

Precisely. Not all of us are here to only see these people naked or fucking, some of us enjoy the drama and picking apart their relationships.

As for giving Nora shit all the time on my part, it's because that ho does nothing for her husband. She doesn't cook for him, doesn't clean after herself, doesn't put out. She's also most likely fucking his buddy, that's the big fat elephant in the room that Cucko seems to be ignoring.

Hello, guys,

why do you make such a terror? :( :(

I cannot understand it, why people enter in a flat with a lot of cameras. However, it is clear that it was your decision. I would not 24hour's like to be observed. But this is the decision of the inhabitants.

Aber jetzt das wichtigste

Every person can make what she wants, as long as it stands against no law!!!

It does not have to interest us what the both make. Das ist ein Problem von Nora und Kiko.

I find it very much embarrassing, what was written here. Manages your own life and does not break other relations.

Nora and Kiko, departs, this is the best one what you can make. live a good marriage without observation.