B4 - General Topic 2024 #60 (September)

Just now, Kingbanks said:

maybe the other girls didn't want to take drugs 😂

lmao, since when?  are you trying to tell me that the only time sara is selfish is when she takes drugs?  apparently sara was so bad last night that nadia had to "go sit in the hall until sara was finished doing whatever it was sara was doing".  to me, that's a selfish bitch to treat your friend that way!  for all i know maybe sara is just using nadia like she uses everyone else.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

hawk has to be one of the worst guys to stay at the villas I would rather lacrim come back than hawk 😂

at least lacrim tries and fails most of the time hawk just does nothing why invite him to the party sara had to invite more guys 😂

Edited by Kingbanks

2 hours ago, Kingbanks said:

maybe the other girls didn't want to take drugs 😂

Still, I think what could have been a fun girls' party  have been ruined because Hawk didn't realize he was redundant and Sara had to invite a few drug dogs off the streets again (a street where she apparently still belongs) but otherwise a nice evening.

2 hours ago, Kingbanks said:

hawk has to be one of the worst guys to stay at the villas I would rather lacrim come back than hawk 😂

at least lacrim tries and fails most of the time hawk just does nothing why invite him to the party sara had to invite more guys 😂

Not sure what you wanted Hawk to do? He was there drinking and talking to the others, you want him him to be a try hard like Lacrim?

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, isidore57 said:

Sara vient de se piquer avec une seringue que lui a donné le gars tatoué dans la salle de bains  cette fille est un junkie totale 

LOL total junkie? Wow...had you seen Masha in the last couple months? Maybe its the translator.  Recreational user is the term.