B4 - General Topic 2024 #60 (September)

45 minutes ago, Neggbaroned44 said:

I really regret Sarah's presence tonight. Unless a hierarchical order is applied, her music ruins everything, as usual.

Lol...its already ruined...as soon as these usefull click bait idiots arrived for round two of sit on the couch and chat.  In fact, her music is the best part...lol

36 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Lol...its already ruined...as soon as these usefull click bait idiots arrived for round two of sit on the couch and chat.  In fact, her music is the best part...lol

that's not so difficult, when Karma receives a customer her room and bed are tidy, now that her room is a mess you can expect clickbait on the couch, I have no idea about Ali but she will probably be the same as the other girls

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Xarvaz said:

that's not so difficult, when Karma receives a customer her room and bed are tidy, now that her room is a mess you can expect clickbait on the couch, I have no idea about Ali but she will probably be the same as the other girls

birds of a feather flock together.  remember that!

• Upvote 1

Looking at the replays, and those guys that were over last night are stupid. They were trying to guess the girls ages and they said, Medusa's friend is 36 yrs old. And you can see how hurt Medusa's friend was. First off you shouldn't ask girls how old they are, well I don't. They're loud and stupid. I'm younger than them, and i'm more mature then they are of around women. 👎