B4 - General Topic 2024 #60 (September)

1 hour ago, fillou said:

omg Ali!!

What a girl! beautyfull, sensual, not shy

Give her a room!

Yes please. With the hope that she stays the same (seem there is a curse that sometimes turn fine women into lifeless chickens in those places)

22 minutes ago, itohkata said:

Yes please. With the hope that she stays the same (seem there is a curse that sometimes turn fine women into lifeless chickens in those places)

😄 dead chickens?? Brain dead chickens you mean 😉

I think its normal behaviour. From a viewers POV, the newness wears off, the novelty wears off, and many here turn on the  participant. Its the same cycle with all the women.

I am fine with what most girls do or don't do. As long as they don't displace potentially fun hot new tenant.  Spare beds means they aren't though.

I don't care now, 🥴I am stuck with a stupid sub until Dec., what are you gonna do?? 😢

44 minutes ago, Maxbell said:

😄 dead chickens?? Brain dead chickens you mean 😉

I think its normal behaviour. From a viewers POV, the newness wears off, the novelty wears off, and many here turn on the  participant. Its the same cycle with all the women.

I am fine with what most girls do or don't do. As long as they don't displace potentially fun hot new tenant.  Spare beds means they aren't though.

I don't care now, 🥴I am stuck with a stupid sub until Dec., what are you gonna do?? 😢

I found a difference between the tenants that spend some time in bed just slacking and enjoying life, and those who only does that except brief moments to take a piss or eat a bite.

Or, if it's their real life, I feel sad for them.

• Upvote 2

Ali really isn't shy. Showed a bit more 2 weeks ago, sitting naked on the couch, legs parted giving a couple minutes unobstructed view.

Even masturbating in the shower after the party. facing away from cameras, but obvious and to completion.

il y a 46 minutes, Astaldo a dit :

Ali really isn't shy. Showed a bit more 2 weeks ago, sitting naked on the couch, legs parted giving a couple minutes unobstructed view.

Even masturbating in the shower after the party. facing away from cameras, but obvious and to completion.

masturbating in the shower after the party?