B2 - General Topic 2024 #13 (September / October)

9 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

He calls every woman in the project like that.

Also, don't type too many words because it is hard for him to understand.

every woman in the project is like that so what's your point?  they are all just a bunch of cheap maghdela's that sell their bodies for money.  what's your point?

1 hour ago, FrankZabba said:

what crawled up your ass?  if someone on this forum doesn't post the words you want them to, you go off like some kind of lunatic!  you post how you want to post and be happy with that, and leave everyone else alone.  freaking lunatic!!

That guy is a fucking idiot. I had to deal with his sorry ass before. Just ignore him.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, corvette08 said:

That guy is a fucking idiot. I had to deal with his sorry ass before. Just ignore him.

Stop trying to get on my good side by sweet talking me ! 

Seriously, getting called an idiot by a Trump voter is, in its own form, a great compliment. I'm feeling validated right now.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

13 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

and the fans are going wild!

It is always pathetic to watch when RLC goes for the pseudo lesbian show program. Especially when, like in this case, the girls are so clearly not sexually interested in each other. Especially when they can't stop giggling out of embarrassment. LOL, prime time bullshit show.

If RLC wants to have lesbian sex, then they really need to get a few lesbians, or at least truly bisexual girls, into the cast. These show events are just sad.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Alladino said:

It is always pathetic to watch when RLC goes for the pseudo lesbian show program. Especially when, like in this case, the girls are so clearly not sexually interested in each other. Especially when they can't stop giggling out of embarrassment. LOL, prime time bullshit show.

If RLC wants to have lesbian sex, then they really need to get a few lesbians, or at least truly bisexual girls, into the cast. These show events are just sad.

You're tripping. Two women doing something together doesn't always mean they're trying to suggest something more... they just bathing, ffc

• Haha 1