Staged Voyeur & Exhibitionist General (2024) #24

SPYING 1

23 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Not too much, just another day of enjoying my retirement.   

We're finally going to get rid of Trudeau, he's very unpopular with Canadians at the moment and I hope he stays unpopular.  Send him back to Quebec where he belongs to croak on his lily pad with all his other frog buddies.   :biggrin:

Im happy for you! The world will probably be ended when im ready for retiremant. Trudeau sounds like a real shithead. We got 2 of them running for prez. I hate both of our parties here

They both don't care about people, only lining thier pockets.

I know how much you love Trump. 🤭. You know about him, and we got our vice prez who is dumb as a bag of rocks, and as far left as Trump is far right. Did you get any fishing in over the summer? We got out crabbing 3 times, and they were fantastic! Cya.

12 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Im happy for you! The world will probably be ended when im ready for retiremant. Trudeau sounds like a real shithead. We got 2 of them running for prez. I hate both of our parties here

They both don't care about people, only lining thier pockets.

I know how much you love Trump. 🤭. You know about him, and we got our vice prez who is dumb as a bag of rocks, and as far left as Trump is far right. Did you get any fishing in over the summer? We got out crabbing 3 times, and they were fantastic! Cya.

Time flies by quickly, you'll be retired quickly as long as the clock keeps ticking. 

No fishing for me. One has to have a license to fish in Canada.

One just has to take the lesser of two evils and hope for the best.  I certainly am not a fan of Donald Trump.

• Haha 1