B4 - General Topic 2024 #61 (September)

1 hour ago, FrankZabba said:

i'm not taking up for nobody by saying this, i'm just voicing an opinion.  i would stick with the possibility of the possible ultimatum given to her by her fuck toy boyfriend before i would say that any one person in the villa is the reason for her leaving.

I agree, and that's because one of my first comments regarding her departure included saying perhaps it's boyfriend trouble. It'll be one of the previous pages...so yep I agree, but that does not rule out the other possibilities. 

1 hour ago, HotWivesRock said:

I'd like to think that no one single house mate can have influence like that over others but Karma is getting on my nerves now.

I know Mass and Sara had sex in the LR as have others in the past, I can forgive Karma and Chris for a spontaneous jump but the way they are behaving today and have in the past by just taking the room over for the day is not on, she has her own room FFS

It is possible of course that she was due to leave this week anyway as it would be six months on Sunday since she arrived. I didn't realise until today that Hypatia had left so you never know Medusa may turn up there.

For now Bon Voyage Medusa I trust it all works out for you, thanks for the entertainment. 

BTW I hadn't noticed until yesterday what lovely pussy lips you have. :blush:

I hope that last comment isn't for me about the lovely pussy lips lmfao. I agree with what you said though. Shame she never moved to B5 but that's a downgrade with no pool I suppose. 

21 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

I agree, and that's because one of my first comments regarding her departure included saying perhaps it's boyfriend trouble. It'll be one of the previous pages...so yep I agree, but that does not rule out the other possibilities. 

If you look at it, she was clearly upset to go, hence all the tears, so that alone suggest she didn't want to go. If he said 'That or me', and no one in the villa was involved, then she'd be less teary, yes? Maybe one of them has stitched her up somehow and he's been told something. Who knows! But if she does appear on cam anywhere again, be interesting to see if he's there too. 

Maybe it WAS a coincidence, but Babi turning up and everything was fine, then she leaves and they aren't talking, hours before Medusa has to suddenly leave too....Well.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

by all means, you are correct

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, thinga69 said:

She did water bate three times and I guess she would do the same if she was in the project. 

I'll have to check my "records" on that.  I thought she was just doing a long clean, cut and scrub.  I'll check it out.