B4 - General Topic 2024 #61 (September)

2 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

very good points indeed!  one thing for sure, i seriously doubt that anyone in the villa is the cause of her sudden departure.

I think it's fair enough to say that.

Babi and Medusa fall out in the space of 24 hours, no time after that she leaves begrudgingly, immediately following a call from BF. Either all this is connected, or she is having the worst run of luck possible!!

15 minutes ago, chogdad said:

I think it's fair enough to say that.

Babi and Medusa fall out in the space of 24 hours, no time after that she leaves begrudgingly, immediately following a call from BF. Either all this is connected, or she is having the worst run of luck possible!!

let's hope it's all connected, she doesn't need anymore bad luck!

8 hours ago, HotWivesRock said:

I'd like to think that no one single house mate can have influence like that over others but Karma is getting on my nerves now.

I know Mass and Sara had sex in the LR as have others in the past, I can forgive Karma and Chris for a spontaneous jump but the way they are behaving today and have in the past by just taking the room over for the day is not on, she has her own room FFS

It is possible of course that she was due to leave this week anyway as it would be six months on Sunday since she arrived. I didn't realise until today that Hypatia had left so you never know Medusa may turn up there.

For now Bon Voyage Medusa I trust it all works out for you, thanks for the entertainment. 

BTW I hadn't noticed until yesterday what lovely pussy lips you have. :blush:

Better late than never....

3 hours ago, chogdad said:

I back up to the party, where half way through, Medusa and BF left, only to turn up at B1. This was clearly getting away from the others - But which one called it, he could have been him.

And yes - The name Masha did enter my mind in it, we know all history and all i can say is, If she is involved out of sight.....No surprise to me. 

Even though Masha is not on camera, I'm sure she still is playing a role on the members coming and going.

• Upvote 2

I would like to see RLC take their work on the site seriously, Vesna has been back for days and is still on holiday, I also know Esenia reported her absence but there is still nothing on the site.. who does that work...Paul between biting his nails ? 😔