B4 - General Topic 2024 #61 (September)

1 hour ago, corvette08 said:

All she does is clickbait just like Katarina.......unwatchable. 😒

It's  that T-shirt, when she wears it. I love it when Vesna wear nothing under it, that shit a turn on. I always been turned on by girls, walking around with T- shirts with nothing under it. I guess that's just me? 🤔

29 minutes ago, isidore57 said:

il ouvre , il ferme les frigos, il vient la nuit tard dans la cuisine se servir et il fait ce qu'il veut dans cette baraque .

OMG LIKE A FUCKING GUEST ? HOW DARE HE !

Someone need to report him to the fridge police.

• Haha 6

1 hour ago, happyman88 said:

So schade, dass Medusa gegangen ist, wenn auch widerwillig, wie ich an ihrem schnellen Packen erkennen konnte. Wieder einmal geht der Falsche; Karma hatte seine Zeit in der Sonne, also wird es sicher bald Zeit zu gehen, auch wenn sie unglaubliche Nippel hat. Das Positive ist jedoch, dass sie, sobald sie geht, dieses gruselige, faultierähnliche Individuum mitnimmt 🤮 ; Zeit, weiterzugehen, Karma! 

100 percent right.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, happyman88 said:

Such a shame Medusa has left albeit reluctantly from what I saw of her packing rapidly.

But didn't you think Medusa was always angry? She started to not get along with anyone? Maybe it was best that she did leave? And I like Medusa, I thought she was a cute girl. But you can clearly see she wasn't happy. 

51 minutes ago, jove said:

Since Vesna's return, Katarina is not really with Ali and Vesna and Ali can't stand each other anymore.
I keep Ali and I get rid of Vesna and Katarina.
At B2 I think Ema is packing her bags

You notice that too huh?  I thought they would all get alone? 👍 

9 hours ago, Keen Observer said:

Even though Masha is not on camera, I'm sure she still is playing a role on the members coming and going.

A lot of speculative theories about Medusa. I am not sure anyone would ask a addict for advice. Let alone take it.

I don't know if she is still "using", does anyone have insight to this?

2 minutes ago, itohkata said:

Right when she leaves the house, it seems. Ppl on this forum, I swear, looking for confirmation of their bad read in anything.

As long as its clear that its an opinion, its fine. It can be fun listening to the theories, with some sounding plausible. Hopefully we will eventually know why she left. Seems like lots here have SM of tenants so maybe we will find out at some point

• Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, jove said:

Seit Vesnas Rückkehr ist Katarina nicht mehr wirklich mit Ali zusammen und Vesna und Ali können sich nicht mehr ausstehen.
Ich behalte Ali und werde Vesna und Katarina los.
Bei B2 denke ich, dass Ema ihre Koffer packt

Katarina is only looking for contact with the roommates when Vesna is gone. As soon as she arrives, she hangs on her like a burdock. Probably because of Vesna's contacts with the out-of-home customers.