B4 - General Topic 2024 #62 (September)

42 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Maybe the Medusa departure from the project was a well orchestrated plot from Vesna to get rid of her and bring her friend. 🤔

You know I didn't want to say that, but I hope that's not true? I was thinking the same thing. But you know how females are, some may be jealous of others?. They may not like the way one looks. One might get more attention than the other, and that cause friction among girls. I really thought that Ali and Kat we're going to be really good friends. But when Vesna came back everything changed. Kat didn't do anything wrong, she was just keeping her loyalty to Vesna. She didn't want to get between the both of them. I'm sorry don't mean to put Vesna under the bus, but I don't think she ever was going to get alone with Ali? But once again, I can be putting too much into this whole thing. Ali maybe just wanted to leave? Or Ali had something more important to do with her life. Well if Ali is leaving? To me, this is a huge loss for RLC. Besides Ali being so Beautiful, she borrowed that Positive Energy and vibe that pulled me away from B1. 😁 that's for those whom know me, and why i'm talking about B1. But anyway, for me Ali didn't have to do all of that fucking in front of the camera. She would have been fine just the way she is. I actually enjoyed watching Ali getting the girls all pumped up and having fun. Personally I will miss Ali and I hope she'll come back again? 🥰💯

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, corvette08 said:

And you can go fuck yourself, asshole! Understand, you French piece of shit?

now, now, calm down, that' not good for your blood pressure. You're gonna kill yourself. That would be a shame. I guess.

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Troy said:

I really thought that Ali and Kat we're going to be really good friends. But when Vesna came back everything changed. Kat didn't do anything wrong, she was just keeping her loyalty to Vesna. She didn't want to get between the both of them. I'm sorry don't mean to put Vesna under the bus, but I don't think she ever was going to get alone with Ali?

Exactly what i thought and saw too. Kat had to be careful, but at times (Like last night) it seemed a bit obvious, when Ali went into the bedroom and Kat and Vesna soon left to go into the other room. 

However if this is Vesna's friend, how will this affect things? Will Vesna pally up with her, and Kat gets left out? That could tell a lot about her re. Medusa's leaving.....

6 minutes ago, HotWivesRock said:

Maybe Vesna's 'friend' is just visiting for an event of some sort given that V,K,K and guest have just gone out together.

Guest girl has a nice bottom :rolleyes:

She arrived with a big suitcase. My only suspicion that she is only a guest and not a new tenant is that she arrived only a few days since Medusa left the project and not a month.

Just now, thinga69 said:

She arrived with a big suitcase. My only suspicion that she is only a guest and not a new tenant is that she arrived only a few days since Medusa left the project and not a month.

I saw she had a big suitcase which suggests a longer stay but her actions in front of the camera with regard to taking her clothes off makes me think she is only a guest. AFAIK she arrived without B4 going UM and the room hasn't been cleaned so we wait and see.

5 minutes ago, HotWivesRock said:

I saw she had a big suitcase which suggests a longer stay but her actions in front of the camera with regard to taking her clothes off makes me think she is only a guest. AFAIK she arrived without B4 going UM and the room hasn't been cleaned so we wait and see.

Could be. The day that Savaira arrived Svetlana went that to clean the room and many other girls arrived without going UM and only a few hours latter that Bogdan came with the contract.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, chogdad said:

Exactly what i thought and saw too. Kat had to be careful, but at times (Like last night) it seemed a bit obvious, when Ali went into the bedroom and Kat and Vesna soon left to go into the other room. 

However if this is Vesna's friend, how will this affect things? Will Vesna pally up with her, and Kat gets left out? That could tell a lot about her re. Medusa's leaving.....

You saw that too, huh? She came into the bedroom Vesna was on the floor. Uh huh, I saw that too. 👍

• Like 1

2 hours ago, HotWivesRock said:

Maybe Vesna's 'friend' is just visiting for an event of some sort given that V,K,K and guest have just gone out together.

Guest girl has a nice bottom :rolleyes:

getting their male props and provisions i'm sure