B4 - General Topic 2024 #62 (September)

Is it me or she doesn't inhale the vape? I don't vape but I use to smoke cigarettes. And from my experience I know that when you smoke a cigarette you have to inhale the smoke. I'm sure it is the same with a vape, hell even Madison who's next to her inhale the smoke.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

6 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

yes we do!  how would you look at karma had she never got with that weirdo chris guy?  would you still have the same opinion of her?  i'm betting you would not!

Karma's personal hygiene and being a complete bore is enough for me to say I do not like watching her. When her molester visits for his sexual needs then I NEVER watch but am aware he is there from the cams when passing. Karma is one of the worst and least entertaining participants to the project and brings NOTHING to the cams.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, TfiDeano said:

Karma's personal hygiene and being a complete bore is enough for me to say I do not like watching her. When her molester visits for his sexual needs then I NEVER watch but am aware he is there from the cams when passing. Karma is one of the worst and least entertaining participants to the project and brings NOTHING to the cams.

i didn't watch her much when i was a sub but i will admit that she was easy on the eyes.  i will also admit that she doesn't bring much to the cams as far as entertainment value is concerned.  i will say however, for not having any tattoo's, she would be in the top three girls for me just based solely off that.  there is not a single girl on rlc that has tattoo's that i would find attractive and every time i here that one of these girls is getting a tattoo or getting another tattoo, i reply with---dumb bitch!  now i know i'll probably catch hell for saying that but that's truly how i feel about girls and tattoo's.

• Upvote 4

7 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

i didn't watch her much when i was a sub but i will admit that she was easy on the eyes.  i will also admit that she doesn't bring much to the cams as far as entertainment value is concerned.  i will say however, for not having any tattoo's, she would be in the top three girls for me just based solely off that.  there is not a single girl on rlc that has tattoo's that i would find attractive and every time i here that one of these girls is getting a tattoo or getting another tattoo, i reply with---dumb bitch!  now i know i'll probably catch hell for saying that but that's truly how i feel about girls and tattoo's.

I agree with you but in the case of women with ink, I have no problem with that at all...Magda, Linda, it's fine. I guess you just don't like girds with ink on them or excessive amounts of ink work because Linda and Magda's ink work is not average like most. They have gone with a lot more.

6 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

I agree with you but in the case of women with ink, I have no problem with that at all...Magda, Linda, it's fine. I guess you just don't like girds with ink on them or excessive amounts of ink work because Linda and Magda's ink work is not average like most. They have gone with a lot more.

i can tolerate ink on a girl if it's never seen.  example would be a small tattoo covered by bra or panties.  unlike you and i respect your opinion but i would never however, consider maghdela or linda to be fine.  i think it makes girls look trashy and cheap and the same goes for guys as well.  it reeks with look at me, look at me, i need to be noticed.  sorry, it's just not for me.

10 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

i can tolerate ink on a girl if it's never seen.  example would be a small tattoo covered by bra or panties.  unlike you and i respect your opinion but i would never however, consider maghdela or linda to be fine.  i think it makes girls look trashy and cheap and the same goes for guys as well.  it reeks with look at me, look at me, i need to be noticed.  sorry, it's just not for me.

It's down to personal opinion so it's all good. I aint no spring chicken but I don't consider myself to be too fussy over women either, but what I will say is if there is one RLC participant from the past I'd marry it'd be Kristy. She has blossomed and aged very well and is still beautiful. Magda and Linda I like a lot. even if Linda is a fat lazy slob, but she keeps herself prim and prop despite her battle with the fat, but I can see past that. I'd rather rail Linda over Dasha who I sometimes don't know if she's alive or dead being that fucking thin. I like women built for comfort and Linda is someone I'd entertain over Dasha despite my current disapproval with that way Linda's life and apartment is going.

7 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

It's down to personal opinion so it's all good. I aint no spring chicken but I don't consider myself to be too fussy over women either, but what I will say is if there is one RLC participant from the past I'd marry it'd be Kristy. She has blossomed and aged very well and is still beautiful. Magda and Linda I like a lot. even if Linda is a fat lazy slob, but she keeps herself prim and prop despite her battle with the fat, but I can see past that. I'd rather rail Linda over Dasha who I sometimes don't know if she's alive or dead being that fucking thin. I like women built for comfort and Linda is someone I'd entertain over Dasha despite my current disapproval with that way Linda's life and apartment is going.

i've always had a secret crush on kristy ever since i seen her surfing in a couple of videos i found on the internet by luck.  that girl can control a board and to me has one of the finest asses amongst all the rlc girls!  i'm probably like you when it comes to having a woman built for comfort, my wife has a zabava type body with tits about twice the size of lilith's.  i would have no problem bedding down linda if it wasn't for the tats.  maghdela on the other hand, not a chance in hell, with or without tattoo's, the couple of pictures i've seen of her, she looks to manly for me.

4 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

i've always had a secret crush on kristy ever since i seen her surfing in a couple of videos i found on the internet by luck.  that girl can control a board and to me has one of the finest asses amongst all the rlc girls!  i'm probably like you when it comes to having a woman built for comfort, my wife has a zabava type body with tits about twice the size of lilith's.  i would have no problem bedding down linda if it wasn't for the tats.  maghdela on the other hand, not a chance in hell, with or without tattoo's, the couple of pictures i've seen of her, she looks to manly for me.

Lol fair enough, you can have Linda and I'll have Magda then lol. 

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, FrankZabba said:

Sì, lo facciamo! Come considereresti il karma se lei non fosse mai stata con quello strano tizio, Chris? Avresti ancora la stessa opinione su di lei? Scommetto di no!

Her problem is not Chris. Her problem is that she didn't let the pig (I don't remember his name anymore, sorry) fuck her.

• Haha 1