B4 - General Topic 2024 #62 (September)

3 minutes ago, poncherello said:

Her problem is not Chris. Her problem is that she didn't let the pig (I don't remember his name anymore, sorry) fuck her.

i don't see chris as being her problem either but i can understand other peoples discontent with her selection of him.  i'm not so sure the pig (as you call him) didn't fuck her at some point while he was there, not on camera mind you but possibly off camera.  i'm glad that i never witnessed seeing the pig fuck her on camera!

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

Nemmeno io vedo Chris come un suo problema, ma posso capire il malcontento di altre persone per la sua scelta. Non sono così sicura che il maiale (come lo chiami tu) non l'abbia scopata a un certo punto mentre era lì, non davanti alla telecamera, intendiamoci, ma forse fuori. Sono contenta di non aver mai visto il maiale scoparla davanti alla telecamera!

I don't want to go into too much detail or someone will get angry. I can't even tell you why but take my word for it: IT NEVER HAPPENED

3 hours ago, Maxbell said:

Qualcuno sa perché Sara ora usa il divano? Ieri ci ha dormito e ora sta facendo un pisolino.

Sara has been almost totally isolated from the girls because she brought the pig back to B4. She was told this clearly. Now she is occupying spaces that are usually occupied by the girls in an attempt to get closer but it seems to me that the system doesn't work

45 minutes ago, poncherello said:

Her problem is not Chris. Her problem is that she didn't let the pig (I don't remember his name anymore, sorry) fuck her.

LMFAO, the Karma defender is back and as expected spouts his usual laughable BS in defending that dirty scoundrel, Karma. Masshole and Karma fucked off cam, we all know they did so why you think they never is because you don't want to believe it because she is the daughter you want but will never have, it's really very simple.  

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

41 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

i don't see chris as being her problem either but i can understand other peoples discontent with her selection of him.  i'm not so sure the pig (as you call him) didn't fuck her at some point while he was there, not on camera mind you but possibly off camera.  i'm glad that i never witnessed seeing the pig fuck her on camera!

They definitely fucked off cam...because most of us believe it and could see the signs from very early on. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, poncherello said:

I don't want to go into too much detail or someone will get angry. I can't even tell you why but take my word for it: IT NEVER HAPPENED

You don't want to go into too much detail...correct, because you know nothing lmfao. Man you really do say the funniest things hoping we all believe it. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, TfiDeano said:

Non vuoi entrare troppo nei dettagli...corretto, perché non sai niente lmfao. Cavolo, dici davvero le cose più divertenti sperando che tutti ci crediamo. 

Welcome back.......and I won't add anything else!

• Thanks 2

31 minutes ago, poncherello said:

Sara has been almost totally isolated from the girls because she brought the pig back to B4. She was told this clearly. Now she is occupying spaces that are usually occupied by the girls in an attempt to get closer but it seems to me that the system doesn't work

Sara has not engaged with the girls because she had a go at them in the kitchen the other day about the state of the house and then she cleaned everything. Nothing to do with your fellow big dicked countryman visiting. You are only saying that because you are jealous of him and hate him, it's obvious.  

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

They definitely fucked off cam...because most of us believe it and could see the signs from very early on. 

still though, without seeing it, it's just here say.  would never hold up in a court of law lol

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

Just now, poncherello said:

Welcome back.......and I won't add anything else!

I've not gone anywhere, I'm here everyday chatting, spouting and having a laugh. You log on but only when someone says something against Karma you want to make a noise...just like tonight lol. God bless you my fellow European lol.  

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, FrankZabba said:

still though, without seeing it, it's just here say.  would never hold up in a court of law lol

It is exactly that, what keeps these chat forums going isn't the activity of those on cam but rather what members here believe and also having different opinions. It's all fun and games though. 

• Haha 1