Linda & Tibor (2024) #9

15 hours ago, TfiDeano said:

It's amazing what a complaint email from me last week does to change a couple of things, both of which I mentioned in the email...lack of visitors and lack of sexy time...and guess what, both happened a few days later. I also mentioned the increased absence from the apartment AND that they are borderline freeloaders given that they earn enough money from his music sales (if any), his job in the community with the kiddo's dancing classes AND their joint photography business. Actually, his dancing classes may be voluntary given that he already has 2 incomes at least...from RLC and the photography business. Wonder when the next visitor and sexy time will be.     

This doesn't surprise me. It's worked for me a few times, not all the time, but enough times that I know it's worth trying. They can alter their behavior if we ask them here, but mostly I find that has almost no impact because we get frustrated with them and they get upset when we complain and make derogatory comments.

But quite honestly, complaining to the boss makes more sense just like at our jobs. You won't get Linda to masturbate with a banana on the couch for an hour any time soon, but at least you might get her to move her ass a bit. 😁

• Like 1
  • Sad 1