Linda & Tibor (2024) #9

On 10/11/2024 at 6:54 AM, upyourass said:

I don't understand anything you say, but next time PM me with your off-topic jurons.

By off-topic you mean he's holding you accountable for your stupid remarks, then yeah, he's being off-topic. 🤣

At this point you've pretty much painted yourself into a corner since your only ally seems to be that other dude, but all is not lost. We still need a mascot here, and since you seem to need the job so badly I offer it to you with all of the privileges it bestows.

Actually, I do have a job for you. Masha needs a "bad press" secretary. Someone to stir shit up when she returns. We both thought it would be a good idea. It seems to work for her.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, jugghead said:

By off-topic you mean he's holding you accountable for your stupid remarks, then yeah, he's being off-topic. 🤣

At this point you've pretty much painted yourself into a corner since your only ally seems to be that other dude, but all is not lost. We still need a mascot here, and since you seem to need the job so badly I offer it to you with all of the privileges it bestows.

Actually, I do have a job for you. Masha needs a "bad press" secretary. Someone to stir shit up when she returns. We both thought it would be a good idea. It seems to work for her.

Staying Home Still Here GIF by Chippy the Dog

:biggrin:

• Haha 1