Linda & Tibor (2024) #9

7 hours ago, Howard said:

They play a game with RLC viewers.

They turn off the TV, pretend to sleep, and assuming people will change channels cuz nothing will be happening, 15 minutes later T-Bone will (gently) force himself on her.  She will not move a muscle to accommodate him - he has to twist and turn to find entry.

We joke about his quick release. But psychologically, he knows she's not receptive and he needs to selfishly release stress as soon as possible.  We know from years ago he could hold his own and be romantic/passionate.

Dude may have his faults but he deserves a more loving, receptive wife.

Linda has far more faults than T Boner does.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, cronus said:

Yes, but those bunzzz.   And yes i am that shallow.  Stopped trying to understand all of these participants personalities years ago.

She does have nice buns I agree, but those buns are attached to a complete fucking idiot who is just getting fatter and more depressed and less interested in her husband, so fuck knows what her thoughts on RLC and us viewers is. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, TfiDeano said:

She does have nice buns I agree, but those buns are attached to a complete fucking idiot who is just getting fatter and more depressed and less interested in her husband, so fuck knows what her thoughts on RLC and us viewers is. 

If she reads here she must wondering why 12 year olds watch her

1 minute ago, Brimby said:

If she reads here she must wondering why 12 year olds watch her

Because men, real men aren't interested in her BS like I'm not...but it's sometimes hard not to watch her simply because of her tittyboo's. There is literally nothing else worth watching when it comes to her these days.  

• Upvote 1

Do you think RLC or Tibor have suggested to Linda to try and get help? She's clearly depressed and clearly not doing anything herself to get out of this rut. 

As others have said, we've made fun of Tibor before, but I admire his drive to try and get his business up and running 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, redhead2183 said:

Glaubst du, RLC oder Tibor haben Linda vorgeschlagen, sich Hilfe zu holen? Sie ist eindeutig deprimiert und tut offensichtlich selbst nichts, um aus diesem Trott herauszukommen. 

Wie andere bereits gesagt haben, haben wir uns schon früher über Tibor lustig gemacht, aber ich bewundere seinen Antrieb, sein Geschäft zum Laufen zu bringen. 

The two are just crap. Get out of RLC with you.

• Upvote 2