Linda & Tibor (2024) #9

26 minutes ago, redhead2183 said:

Do you think RLC or Tibor have suggested to Linda to try and get help? She's clearly depressed and clearly not doing anything herself to get out of this rut. 

As others have said, we've made fun of Tibor before, but I admire his drive to try and get his business up and running 

RLC are likely to only help when Linda goes mental like Masha did and headbutt someone else on cam. The problem with Linda is she is so deep in whatever it is, she doesn't have the strength to fight her way out of a wet brown paper bag. In other words, she is about as useful as a sledgehammer made from jelly. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, TfiDeano said:

The problem with Linda is she is so deep in whatever it is, she doesn't have the strength to fight her way out

It might be (partly) financial. I remember a post by both of them on social media a while back. T-Blob was posing with a brand new car with the caption something like.... 'I gave it to myself as a gift' (at least 40,000 Euros). If you further see what he has in terms of film, photo and drone equipment, you are also just talking about 20,000 Euros. (Lego 100,000 :biggrin:) if you have such amounts yourself, you do not need RLC. So it could well be that they are up to their ears in debt and not much will come in.

Miss Lazy B was concerned about her financial situation in her post. T is trying many ways to get by, she thinks her boobs will bring salvation and frankly, not much more she can/wil do either.

8 hours ago, upyourass said:

It might be (partly) financial. I remember a post by both of them on social media a while back. T-Blob was posing with a brand new car with the caption something like.... 'I gave it to myself as a gift' (at least 40,000 Euros). If you further see what he has in terms of film, photo and drone equipment, you are also just talking about 20,000 Euros. (Lego 100,000 :biggrin:) if you have such amounts yourself, you do not need RLC. So it could well be that they are up to their ears in debt and not much will come in.

Miss Lazy B was concerned about her financial situation in her post. T is trying many ways to get by, she thinks her boobs will bring salvation and frankly, not much more she can/wil do either.

Can have the flash car, best of gear, tech. Doesn't mean it's paid for. They have it easy compared to some. Getting paid for doing very little in return.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Jonno said:

Can have the flash car, best of gear, tech. Doesn't mean it's paid for. They have it easy compared to some. Getting paid for doing very little in return.

Flash car, a Toyota Yaris Hybrid worth €30,000 which he bought in September last year...white and black one. 

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, upyourass said:

Almost 6 hours of maintenance now. I heard that besides the cams, there was some renewal needed with the suspension (springs )in the far left corner of the sofa. The crew finally got Linda of the sofa by luring her with a Big Mac, so they should be online in a few minutes. :biggrin:

Hanging On A Diet GIF by Pudgy Penguins

That could well be it. That corner of the sofa has packed in. 🤣

• Haha 1