B4 - General Topic 2024 #63 (September / October)

• Noldus changed the title to B4 - General Topic 2024 #63 (September / October)
2 hours ago, guitoune68 said:

The girl in the guest room taking her shower in her swimsuit .

Nothing wrong with that, it's obvious why given that she is not a participant and does not get paid.

I still don’t know what’s up with Sara. Someone said she is on the “outs” with the other tenants but looking at kitchens last 24hrs they are interacting and laughing. It seems like more than just the new bed issues…maybe bummed out over some news? Did the giant italian penis “dump her”, piss her off? Bad news from home? 

29 minutes ago, Maxbell said:

I still don’t know what’s up with Sara. Someone said she is on the “outs” with the other tenants but looking at kitchens last 24hrs they are interacting and laughing. It seems like more than just the new bed issues…maybe bummed out over some news? Did the giant italian penis “dump her”, piss her off? Bad news from home? 

You shouldn't believe in everything that is posted here. Majority aren't even subscribers.

• Upvote 4

45 minutes ago, Maxbell said:

That was me...and as they live together then it's only a matter of time before they get over it and move on. The excuse that it was because Masshole was visiting is wearing very thin with people, just not his haters who will blame him for everything because they are jealous. To say he was the reason is frankly quite fucking pathetic.   

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

You shouldn't believe in everything that is posted here. Majority aren't even subscribers.

Yeah, unless there is evidence or it’s extremely plausible. An exception is when someone has access to a SM account and makes a claim. I have to assume those are facts.

I also used to call people out when bizarre claims were made as fact. It’s not worth the calories as a rule. 

4 minutes ago, Maxbell said:

Yeah, unless there is evidence or it’s extremely plausible. An exception is when someone has access to a SM account and makes a claim. I have to assume those are facts.

I also used to call people out when bizarre claims were made as fact. It’s not worth the calories as a rule. 

You should believe in your eyes, that's all. 

• Upvote 1