B4 - General Topic 2024 #64 (October)

53 minutes ago, Maxbell said:

It’s probably trapped in the villa.  🐈‍⬛

he walks around everywhere and can go outside again through the living room which is open a bit but who cares, a peeing cat is the least bad thing we see there

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

er läuft überall herum und kann durch das Wohnzimmer, das ein wenig offen ist, wieder nach draußen gehen, aber wen kümmert das, eine pinkelnde Katze ist das am wenigsten Schlimme, was wir dort sehen

She may be the replacement for one of the residents.😄

• Haha 3

11 hours ago, TfiDeano said:

She went to Poland and was today complaining it's fucking cold she said. 

Yes, I received a PM about her going to Poland.

She certainly fooled me about her destination.  She started by wearing what I will call a bubble dress, slim and body-hugging at the top until just below her crotch, where it bubbles out, mid-thigh, to 8-10 centimeters..  Certainly a party dress!  Then she takes off her shoes and puts on knee high leather boots  Okay.  Then her long, ankle-length wool coat, useful for hiding her crotch when she is sitting.  Then the black leather jacket on top of the wool coat.  Then her wide-brimmed black hat.  None of this will fit in her backpack.  And most of this is not practical attire for an ordinary tourist trip.  And for certain she is not off to see Ms. Gray, or Massi dressed like this at 07:30.  Out the door she goes, hat on head and wearing her dark sunglasses.  Maybe all of this was intended as a fashion statement for the lurking paparazzi.

I remembered Nadia describing that for the party in Paris, the ensemble cast were provided costumes to wear, and their hair and make-up were done by professionals.  So no worries about to wear for THE party.

I see that the weather in Warsaw is 9 C and rain showers.  When she returns, Macy Gray or Massi will need to thaw out her pussy. 

• Haha 2
  • Confused 2
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, moules said:

Yes, I received a PM about her going to Poland.

She certainly fooled me about her destination.  She started by wearing what I will call a bubble dress, slim and body-hugging at the top until just below her crotch, where it bubbles out, mid-thigh, to 8-10 centimeters..  Certainly a party dress!  Then she takes off her shoes and puts on knee high leather boots  Okay.  Then her long, ankle-length wool coat, useful for hiding her crotch when she is sitting.  Then the black leather jacket on top of the wool coat.  Then her wide-brimmed black hat.  None of this will fit in her backpack.  And most of this is not practical attire for an ordinary tourist trip.  And for certain she is not off to see Ms. Gray, or Massi dressed like this at 07:30.  Out the door she goes, hat on head and wearing her dark sunglasses.  Maybe all of this was intended as a fashion statement for the lurking paparazzi.

I remembered Nadia describing that for the party in Paris, the ensemble cast were provided costumes to wear, and their hair and make-up were done by professionals.  So no worries about to wear for THE party.

I see that the weather in Warsaw is 9 C and rain showers.  When she returns, Macy Gray or Massi will need to thaw out her pussy. 

uh are you okay ?

19 minutes ago, Maxbell said:

Whats in Poland? Friends? Family? Its a long way to go in Europe for that weather. 🤔

They switch to a train into Ukraine, but don't know if that's the plan for Sara, who is Russian.. Maybe not the smartest thing now