New girl Nora

Well, it appears we have a new girl that doesn't cough as much as she used to!  Maybe that bottle of medicine she has been downing in the bathroom is finally paying off!  I like Nora but I wish she would loosen up more.  I think if she would not see Niko as much she would be much more in tune with the other girls of he apartment!!

Yo solo digo "cosas mías",... no tienen porque compartirlas.

1º) Si Nora como parece, es la captadora, receptora, anfitriona y marimandona de todas las chicas que van llegando, porque no le ponen una casa para ella y Kiko y con un despacho donde recibir a las "futuras Reinas de la casa".

2º) Podríamos hasta votar por la próxima candidata para entrar en la casa si le ponen cámaras.

3º) ...y sobre todo no estarían dando por culo siempre a las chicas del apartamento.

SALUDOS.

For us to vote on prospective girls, RLC would have to have a 'candidates' page where they would post of dossiers on each of the girls that have applied or are being considered, and we would then vote on which girls would be accepted to the project. A little bit like a reverse-Big Brother. Instead of getting voted out, they would get voted in! The dossier could include pictures from their modeling portfolio and things like height, weight, measurements, tattoos, etc.