is Leora Cheating on Paul?

Guest fisherbee

What  a total load of bullshit you people need to get a life

Friend, leora have stayed in the forum along with paul , just you search the old topics , but as had many people who were not interested in friendship , but in doing sex appeals , they abandoned their facebook profile , and also by other reasons. But some people who have shown maturity, friendship and speak to them today.

What evidence do you want? Embraced photos? letters? messages? phone calls? There is nothing to prove friend, and is not that prove , Believe if you want .

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If i'm on this forum then its got the same to do with me as everybody else,some people can't help themselves and are clueless halfwits and that obviously includes you Pepe

I refuse to argue with someone who has no idea what they are talking about. You can name call and flame all you want but you only be arguing with yourself.

If i'm on this forum then its got the same to do with me as everybody else,some people can't help themselves and are clueless halfwits and that obviously includes you Pepe

I refuse to argue with someone who has no idea what they are talking about. You can name call and flame all you want but you only be arguing with yourself.

How is it we always manage to bring out the best in people?

Don't know Ozi. It is people like this why I quit commentating and took a hiatus for a while. It's like being in elementary school again. Just hard to have an adult conversation with all the kiddies around.

is a divine gift of you ?

Hold up, no one here is talking about guns or soldier fetishes, not sure why you felt the need to get involved?

There's no argument here to be honest, two guys say they are friends with her but won't prove it, fine, that's all she wrote. We can't prove they aren't, they won't prove they are. Yawn.

You guys are freaky, leave the tenants alone.  It makes you feel good to be friends with them and plus you have to share it on this forum.  You should simply enjoy what you see and stop there.  If you need to communicate with them you guys are just a bunch of scary people. 

Communicating with them is not required and can only result to losing them at some point.

You could be right maybe you're their friend, but why is a friend watching another friend have sex, and masturbate all the time, lol - Awkward.

If i was on RLC, and rarely ever had friends over like them. I would keep it a secret.. Imagine if next Leora's mom popped up on the forum lol.

mmmm..

I am not sure if Leora is cheating.... but of course in my fantasies I would like to see Paul being a cuckold..

But there is a real fact here:

Leora is a very sensual girl... she irradiates sensuality all over the place.. I imagine her outside the apartment at work or whatever place she is and lots of man must be putting eyes on her... she also looks as she loves to flirt... so maybe she has some friends and maybe even flirts with some guys and then do nothing.. and masturbates home thinking on them... she seems to be the type that can really flirt with a guy and leave and him paying... and go home with Paul... There are many woman like that.. I am sure she that loves compliments from other man just to have a higher EGO, and I think Leora has a high EGO on her self , she knows that is sensual and pretty and she uses that weapon, even to play with us with the cameras in RLC so she must do it in real life too

You could be right maybe you're their friend, but why is a friend watching another friend have sex, and masturbate all the time, lol - Awkward.

If i was on RLC, and rarely ever had friends over like them. I would keep it a secret.. Imagine if next Leora's mom popped up on the forum lol.

As I recall the conversation with a friend, she said that even with friends ceased to communicate. That Paul was jealous. So you're wrong. And more. Leora have no mother. I have often heard.