B4 - General Topic 2024 #65 (October)

10 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

Let me know how it is if you decide to subscribe to one of these packs 😉

the way i read it, the 9.95 pack is for one residence and i guess during that time period you can swap to 1 other residence when you get bored with the first one.  sounds really screwed up to me.  i know there's a lot of perves that have probably already taken a subscription,  but something tells me it's going to be poor quality compared to what rlc is now days.  personally i'm done for good with rlc but it will be interesting to read all the hoopla in the next few weeks.

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

the way i read it, the 9.95 pack is for one residence and i guess during that time period you can swap to 1 other residence when you get bored with the first one.  sounds really screwed up to me.  i know there's a lot of perves that have probably already taken a subscription,  but something tells me it's going to be poor quality compared to what rlc is now days.  personally i'm done for good with rlc but it will be interesting to read all the hoopla in the next few weeks.

rachel has two cameras so it's up to the participants if they allow you to see anything 🤷‍♂️

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, badboylovesgirls said:

I visited the new RLC's site after reading about it in the forum.  From what I observed on XLife, I have few comments:

1) It seems that RLC will move all the couples and roommates (Harley & Zabava) apartments to the new platform. I think they will keep only the Barcelona apartments (B1, B2, B4, B5 & B7) on the original RLC's platform with the current various pricing plans. That means the amount that anyone subscribes for a full year premium will have access only to Barcelona apartments and the two villas. 😏 🤔 (unless they will reduce the current fees)

2) the other 18 apartments and the new ones on the new platform will be on XLife with its new bad ridiculous pricing plans ( 45/month for only 9 apartments !!!) without offering any discounted plans for long term subscriptions.

3) on the new platform, I think the participants will have control over when they turn the various cams on or off (in case of taking showers, being intimate or guests visiting) 

From these observations, I concluded that RLC doesn't think that the original site generates enough revenues 😉 🤔 😏 to survive and cover all the overhead costs and the salaries paid to the participants and that is why they launched the new platform in a sneaky way to make more money 🤑🤑 🤑 in return for the same business model with mostly same participants.

I like your way of thinking with some things, and I agree with about half of what you said here. I don't understand the part where you said scribers would pay €45 a month for 9 apartments yet you earlier mentioned 18 apartments. If what you say is to come true, then I am more than happy to see the all girl places stay on the current RLC page and all the others to eventually switch to Xlife...which is where I will go. I am not interested in following and paying for all girl and only girl apartments where they are mostly fucking out and will just cause drama in these chat forums when a guy goes to fuck some of them on cam. I'd rather pay to watch couples and the new apartments if I'm honest.  

• Like 2