Pictures of Nora, Rita, & Jenny

Yes she got fucked from behind on the couch,You know something about women, is that it's very hard for them to get along with each other sometimes,and the slightest thing that one does can upset the other,maybe Nora is mad because jenny got to have some dick and she didn't have Kiko there to give her some dick too,maybe she is mad that the apt. is a pigsty and none of the girls are helping her clean up after themselves,maybe she misses Kiko and seeing another guy there just makes her upset about him being gone,there could be a million reasons for Nora to act the way she does.

Maybe she just doesn't want the girls bringing their "Johns" home. Keep bu$ine$$ and home seperate 8)

Lo de los cojines del sofá lo dije yo, ella dijo en la conversación telefónica de ayer por la tarde que los miraba y le daban asco porque ellas se sentaban en bragas con su culo asqueroso encima de ellos, hoy la prueba es que Nora ha quitado las fundas de esos cojines para lavarlas.

Señores, vuelvo a repetir que el chico con el que comía ayer Nora es su PADRE, ella lo dijo por teléfono también, dijo que había invitado ayer al mediodía a su padre a comer y él le dijo que tenían el apartamento muy sucio, segun Nora.

Jajaja Nora acaba de cerrar la puerta de la cocina para que no entren, increíble, esto no lo había visto hasta ahora. Y también le ha dicho a Rita que pusiera bien los cojines de donde estaba sentada ella, que son los del sofá y los acaba de lavar. Yo no sé cómo va a acabar ésto.

Por cierto, alguién me puede explicar cómo cargar directamente la imagen como hacen ustedes en vez de tener que cargar el enlace? Uso imagenes.net , si hay algo diferente les sugiero que me expliquen, muchas gracias.

re: The chair that rolled forward on Nora. I had one like it that came from Ikea. It did exactly the same thing to me only I ended up with a spiral fracture on the pinkie of my left hand. I've had to learn to play my bass again since the finger didn't heal exactly straight. I am glad she didn't whack her head on the corner of that table.