Is Paul sitting at the computer sending Morse Code Messages?

He studies at a technical college in the specialty associated with the radio. Radio transmission this kind of homework. He constantly boasts that his Leora praised the teacher or he best do the job on the radio.

Awww, that is boring. I like my Russian super spy theory better, haha. I wonder what he is saying in Morse Code?

He studies at a technical college in the specialty associated with the radio. Radio transmission this kind of homework. He constantly boasts that his Leora praised the teacher or he best do the job on the radio.

Awww, that is boring. I like my Russian super spy theory better, haha. I wonder what he is saying in Morse Code?

Theory of Russian super spy was actually really lol .... until he would give a good spy, faster than lightning, fast like a rocket.

I've seen him using Morse code at least 4 times now. He could be sending messages to somebody else, or there could be a program that can receive and display what he sends, and then also sends messages for him to copy down for him to test and practice his accuracy.