Alma and stephan...

Guest NullBurner

I hope they don't leave, because Alma is my favorite.

It would make me sad.

Alma is a sick little girl. Probably from an abusive home, she now connects love with abuse and degrading sex and can only be satisfied by such acts. Stefan is tired of it and wants to leave. Alma's answer to this is to "faint" and seek sympathy delaying Stefan's departure once again (via translation: "Is this the first time it's happened to you?", "no".

Of course, this isn't based on any more facts than the opposing view, but if we're going to jump to conclusions and bash somebody without any basis, we need to look over both sides of the fence.

(Remember, Mark was a worthless shit for his lack of attention, then everyone realized what a filthy skank Lina was and understood.)

post-2765-145739558703_thumb.jpg

Guest giuseppe r

About Alma and Stefan, I can say that they have the brains of 2 children, and not even very smart. Alma is a girl who likes to have sex, this is true, but she is also a 20 year old girl very insecure and helpless with the needs of understanding and affection by Stefan. Stefan is a very selfish and spoiled brat. He does not care of Alma, if not for sex. What I have seen in the last two days, has reinforced my thoughts about them. I believe that out of this apartment, their lives will separate. They are too different.

I was just thinking after reading the above posts.  Maybe they were dating then found out about the cam apts. decided to move in together just so they could live on cam. Maybe one or  both of them might have low IQ's so they can not get a job.  I know one person near me that tells a girl with mental problems that he loves her and she thinks they are dating  but all they do is have sex at her place.  He is really dating  (movies going out to dinner  ect) someone and is just using her for sex.  Their lives seams simple because they are simple minded (low IQ Mentally handicapped)