Did Rita get her heart broken?

I may be wrong, but I think there is a very good chance that some guy Rita really was attracted to blew it last night.

My observations were this:

- 2 days ago (Friday), Rita, Nora (and I think Jenny too) went out in the evening all dressed up in their best outfits.

-When Rita came home, she seemed to be in an especially happy mood. She was communicating for quite a while on the phone with somebody who had her smiling and laughing like a "girl in love". She went to sleep seemingly very happy.

- Then, all day yesterday (Saturday), Rita was smiling and acting like she was really excited about a new love relationship or something. She seemed especially happy all day.

- Later that night (Saturday night), Rita and Nora got all dressed up again and went out together. Rita was still acting like a schoolgirl in love.

- Rita didn't get back until about 6 am (Sunday) and seemed very sad as though the night had been a major disappointment.

- Then, all day today (Sunday), she has been seemingly very sad and lacking energy (although I didn't get to watch her very much because of my other activities)

- And, tonight, she stayed home and went to be early still seeming very sad (maybe broken-hearted?).

Did anyone else notice this or am I just imagining things? It seemed very much like there was a dramatic change in her mood from happy and smiling and laughing to sadness over the last few days to me.

I may be wrong, but I think there is a very good chance that some guy Rita really was attracted to blew it last night.

- 2 days ago (Friday), Rita, Nora (and I think Jenny too) went out in the evening all dressed up in their best outfits.

-When Rita came home, she seemed to be in an especially happy mood. She was communicating for quite a while on the phone with somebody who had her smiling and laughing like a "girl in love". She went to sleep seemingly very happy.

- Then, all day yesterday (Saturday), Rita was smiling and acting like she was really excited about a new love relationship or something. She seemed especially happy all day.

- Later that night (Saturday night), Rita and Nora got all dressed up again and went out together. Rita was still acting like a schoolgirl in love.

- Rita didn't get back until about 6 am (Sunday) and seemed very sad as though the night had been a major disappointment.

- Then, all day today (Sunday), she has been seemingly very sad and lacking energy (although I didn't get to watch her very much because of my other activities)

- And, tonight, she stayed home and went to be early still seeming very sad (maybe broken-hearted?).

Did anyone else notice this or am I just imagining things? It seemed very much like there was a dramatic change in her mood from happy and smiling and laughing to sadness over the last few days to me.

Puedes estar en lo cierto, aunque no entendemos bien su idioma, muchas veces intentamos comprenderlas con sus actuaciones y sus estados de ánimo. Agradezco mucho sus impresiones ya que en su dia a mi me criticaron por esto ya que yo no sabía Ruso pero llegué a entender con actuaciones y estados de ánimo a Kamila y hasta ayer a Rita. Yo le seguiré si quiere comentar sus impresiones  ;)

Puedes estar en lo cierto, aunque no entendemos bien su idioma, muchas veces intentamos comprenderlas con sus actuaciones y sus estados de ánimo. Agradezco mucho sus impresiones ya que en su dia a mi me criticaron por esto ya que yo no sabía Ruso pero llegué a entender con actuaciones y estados de ánimo a Kamila y hasta ayer a Rita. Yo le seguiré si quiere comentar sus impresiones  ;)

As I said, I could be totally wrong. But it seemed to me that Rita went from being a genuinely happy young woman to an "extremely" happy one after going out for a night on the town. And, then, after going out the next night, she seemed to come back very sad. I'm just curious about what may have happened the next night after being extremely happy all day and going out again the next night. So, let me know if you see anything that may provide some answers. Thanks.

There you lie wrong. Rita went Sunday around approx. 02:10 only outside and came around approx. 06:00 home. Nora and Jenny remained at home. This interferes a lover, must live with that one, in bars and discos it is certainly flattered. If of an once success has, that does not become any more giving up . If I also did not become.

There you lie wrong. Rita went Sunday around approx. 02:10 only outside and came around approx. 06:00 home. Nora and Jenny remained at home. This interferes a lover, must live with that one, in bars and discos it is certainly flattered. If of an once success has, that does not become any more lockerlassen . If I also did not become.

Para ser más precisos ella salió a las 12:40 y llegó a las 5:45 y visiblemente, un poco, tocada (borracha) yo creo que no consiguió su objetivo, el chico que estaba persiguiendo y el cual parece que el viernes cuando salió con Nora de fiesta le hizo algo más de caso y se ilusionó al, probablemente, hacerle un poco de cobertura con el chico Nora, pero al estar ayer a solas con él, quizás se llevó una decepción alguno de los dos y es posible que fuera en parte la barrera del idioma, que aunque Rita se está esforzando bastante en aprender español, Nora sabe muy bien español y el viernes la pudo ayudar bastante, pero anoche no estaba Nora con ella, no tuvo ayuda y pudo ser frustrante para ella o para él. Asi que Rita se tiró un poco a la bebida anoche.

Pero también puede ser que lo que le pase hoy se llame resaca después de haber bebido y no ovidemos que llevaba tres dias seguidos saliendo por la noche, el jueves salieron las tres chicas, el viernes Nora y Rita y ayer solo Rita.

There you lie wrong. Rita went Sunday around approx. 02:10 only outside and came around approx. 06:00 home. Nora and Jenny remained at home. This interferes a lover, must live with that one, in bars and discos it is certainly flattered. If of an once success has, that does not become any more lockerlassen . If I also did not become.

Para ser más precisos ella salió a las 12:40 y llegó a las 5:45 y visiblemente, un poco, tocada (borracha) yo creo que no consiguió su objetivo, el chico que estaba persiguiendo y el cual parece que el viernes cuando salió con Nora de fiesta le hizo algo más de caso y se ilusionó al, probablemente, hacerle un poco de cobertura con el chico Nora, pero al estar ayer a solas con él, quizás se llevó una decepción alguno de los dos y es posible que fuera en parte la barrera del idioma, que aunque Rita se está esforzando bastante en aprender español, Nora sabe muy bien español y el viernes la pudo ayudar bastante, pero anoche no estaba Nora con ella, no tuvo ayuda y pudo ser frustrante para ella o para él. Asi que Rita se tiró un poco a la bebida anoche.

You are right with the time. And Rita had a little too much alcohol. I think he has called tonight, too before Rita went to sleep.

You are right with the time. And Rita had a little too much alcohol. I think he has called tonight, too before Rita went to sleep.

Cierto, aunque al principio parecía que no conocía el número desde el que le llamaban, me he dado cuenta de eso, después ha estado en el sofá y en la terraza un rato hablando con un chico, se podía oir su voz y ella no parecía muy afectada, todo lo contrario, solamente tendrá resaca de haber bebido.

THanks for the feedback. As I said, although I usually spend a good deal of time observing her, I wasn't able to see her much yesterday. So, I didn't see that she had gone out.

Anyway, I was just curious because I have watched her a good deal since she arrived and noticed this change in behavior just over the last few days. I'm hoping she stays happy and will stick around longer than a month the way many of the girls have done.

THanks for the feedback. As I said, although I usually spend a good deal of time observing her, I wasn't able to see her much yesterday. So, I didn't see that she had gone out.

Anyway, I was just curious because I have watched her a good deal since she arrived and noticed this change in behavior just over the last few days. I'm hoping she stays happy and will stick around longer than a month the way many of the girls have done.

Pues yo espero realmente que no se quede, aunque ella realmente me gusta, ella ya ha dado todo lo que tenía que dar en este apartamento y ya no va a dar más, ella ya solo busca quedarse en Barcelona pero para hacer su vida fuera del apartamento. Si esta chica se queda más de un mes, cada vez la vais a ver menos por el apartamento, que eso era lo que ella estaba buscando desde el principio. Yo me dí cuenta cuando empezó a estudiar español, estaba clarísimo para que era...