Did Rita get her heart broken?

Well to lighten this discussion up. Today, You all might have caught it. i did and smiled. Rita's lying on the couch. for a split second in her blue jean shorts reaches down and slides her hand in to her crotch and gets a scratch in and wipes her fingers on her jeans. This little event over the weekend brought more to this girl then was mentioned above.  She's wet and going into heat soon. This is a maybe but lets be hopeful. If a premium or someone gets a catch in her private space.  speak up dieing to hear if she's lit.

Well to lighten this discussion up. Today, You all might have caught it. i did and smiled. Rita's lying on the couch. for a split second in her blue jean shorts reaches down and slides her hand in to her crotch and gets a scratch in and wipes her fingers on her jeans. This little event over the weekend brought more to this girl then was mentioned above.  She's wet and going into heat soon. This is a maybe but lets be hopeful. If a premium or someone gets a catch in her private space.  speak up dieing to hear if she's lit.

Alina has a friend of hers that does that. Puts her hands in her pants, scratches her kitty but she always smells her finger before she wipes it. 

Alina has a friend of hers that does that. Puts her hands in her pants, scratches her kitty but she always smells her finger before she wipes it.

So the question is, does she not know how it smells or during different excitement levels it's giving off a different odor?  Are you talking about the pleasantly plump girl with long hair?

So the question is, does she not know how it smells or during different excitement levels it's giving off a different odor?  Are you talking about the pleasantly plump girl with long hair?

Not the heavy set girl  the other one that wears the colorful nighty.  If I ever get a chance to ask her what it smells like I'll ask.  But I don't think that will ever happen.  LOL

Eso no es la primera vez que lo hace, e incluso meterse el dedo en el culo y luego olerselo como hacemos todos...pero hubiera sido una buena captura, para la próxima ya sabes, aunque no esperes demasiado...