Time to Upgrade Maya and Stephan

I'm assuming there is a seniority/time served amongst the tenants. A&A were upgraded, then L&P apartment wise. New tenants or least tenants well after M&S have nicer apts. Lets upgrade this steady couple with a new flat. The family has grown.

I'm assuming there is a seniority/time served amongst the tenants. A&A were upgraded, then L&P apartment wise. New tenants or least tenants well after M&S have nicer apts. Lets upgrade this steady couple with a new flat. The family has grown.

They should put the tenants that have been the longest in new flats and put the newcomers in the old ones.

No No. They should put the hottest couples in the new apartments (hottest meaning fuckalot ..  ;D) and camera views of all the rooms except bedrooms. That way non paying members would be so turned on by the action throughout the house that they would eventually pay to see the bedroom action. Unless they, just like Paul, shoot their load before the real action has started.

If I was running RLC I would have a "FREE" day once a week. All camera views free for one day. But would not say which day.. haha.. that would keep you lot glued to the screen.

I would also have a members voting system. Vote to keep a tenant in the apartment (good looking, runs around nearly or completely naked and fucksalot = can stay) OR kicked out for being the opposite.

I think we ought to start a referendum and after reaching say 1 million signatures, send it to RLC.

Members of RLC, use your freedom of speech to let it be known what you desire.... hmm ... just thinking ... Russians do not know what 'freedom of speech' means...  :'(