Do you think so  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think so

• yes
    • no

I thought that was strange the the house was not clean anymore.  I would turn on the cam's and see how dirty the kitchen was a watch the cam thinking that N would come in soon and clean it but she never did.

I have been around from the day they moved in - and initially there was fun. For those of us with this history it is a dramatic change and sad. Over the months one gets to somewhat know them - even though the language is not understood. The actions, - twinkles, pat, gestures , frowns, smiles really speak louder.

I remember the genuine happiness of Nastya when she was surprised with flowers, cake, and lots of well-wishers. There were other similar events along the way.

Nastya will survive but... I don't know how she will take getting older and her talents are surpassed by younger and possibly more gifted individuals. HER world is for the present...the minute and no longer. No one remembers for more than an instant.

I am not so sure about the fate of Kiko. Nastya has pulled him along and I think that rope is about to break!

Nastya and Kiko received two sealed official looking envelopes today. Cannot see the labels but look very similar. (Don't think they were computer instructions!) She handed Kiko one but did not see either open them.The clear plastic envelopes  are now lying on the couch. She went into their bedroom to text someone. Bad omen!

I have been around from the day they moved in - and initially there was fun. For those of us with this history it is a dramatic change and sad. Over the months one gets to somewhat know them - even though the language is not understood. The actions, - twinkles, pat, gestures , frowns, smiles really speak louder.

I remember the genuine happiness of Nastya when she was surprised with flowers, cake, and lots of well-wishers. There were other similar events along the way.

Nastya will survive but... I don't know how she will take getting older and her talents are surpassed by younger and possibly more gifted individuals. HER world is for the present...the minute and no longer. No one remembers for more than an instant.

I am not so sure about the fate of Kiko. Nastya has pulled him along and I think that rope is about to break!

Yes, I remember the "happy" times as well, the playfights, the laughter and fun....they must be going through some bad patch at the moment. I wonder if their lives are pulling them too much in different directions. Maybe going to Spain was a dream that is now turning a bit sour for one or both of them and the cracks are showing......certainly Nora seems to be extremely busy with what she does (I guess modelling, singing, dancing, management, promotion, etc...) but Kiko seems to be struggling.....