http://voyeur-villa.com/

if any one should leave it is Lilu and bring in different girl that will have sex. i don't like lilu the way teases mark. she useless girl that only want attention and immature.

If you have been following you would know that Lilu did have sex! she did it with Roma a couple weeks ago two nights in a row. In the shower and on Roma and Sabina bed. Even then Mark was all over her when Roma was out of the room he has zero respect for Lilu. She had to keep telling him no and pushing him away.

Actully that was on Roma birthday and everybody was all over each other even the other girl that was at the party.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a good idea, let´s look for the nice pics or vid of all five under shower...  ;)

Obviously I have missed this being out for a coffee, but when I returned I did not understand why all had wet hair running around with towels..

I may be wrong, but Roma appears to me sad with Sabina, caressing her, cuddeling, kissing, without any sex.

On the other side he seems to be angry on Lilu, avoiding every contact even by skin, being rigid.

Did I miss something or do they know more than we what´s going on....

speilo can you put all the photo you have from saturday and to answer nothing happen really important only the green girl who try to unwear lilu lol

Can you pls stop crying? When I say it´s all, then it is.

Have a look now to the livingroom, the girl with green shirt, when she comes over the table, you will see a lot...