http://voyeur-villa.com/

I am afraid that the only way we see sex in this house now is if they meet people on the outside and bring them in. Roma want to fuck Lilu but she don't want him. And none of the girls like Mark. They need different girls.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did anyone see if Roma and Lilu fooled around before they went to sleep? Hopefully he learned to stop chasing after the cock tease.

No fooling around. There seems to be a elephant in room and nobody wants to talk about in.

The sunshine and entertainer Roma is now obviously suffering under lovesickness and the whole flat is ill. And to cure lovesickness time is needed.

Mark has spoiled the 4th of 5th girl, whereas she tried several times to go in contact with him and showed quite good social behaviour.

it will become very boring next days or even weeks if the management will not react very quickly.

While they are sleeping, everything looks fine:

Screen_Shot_07_02_15_at_08_13_AM.png

You are right Spielo time is needed. I like this site so I can wait. As for Mark hes inexperienced in the ways of women. He needs more confidience.

Best would be Roma will have a week vacation outside and Mark will leave the project, because the place for psychological curement is not here.

They could run this site for 1 or 2 weeks like a "girl´s house" with parties ...

so all can survive...

just my thoughts...

You are right Spielo time is needed. I like this site so I can wait. As for Mark hes inexperienced in the ways of women. He needs more confidience.

Best would be Roma will have a week vacation outside and Mark will leave the project, because the place for psychological curement is not here.

They could run this site for 1 or 2 weeks like a "girl´s house" with parties ...

so all can survive...

just my thoughts...

I second that,, ;D

No sex tonight, Roman rubbed one out in the bath.

Almost in parallel, the long haired blondie was working half an hour on her make up, then left with ceremony. Rats are leaving the ship?

Screen_Shot_07_02_15_at_03_33_PM_002.png

Screen_Shot_07_02_15_at_03_40_PM.png

Screen_Shot_07_02_15_at_03_40_PM_001.png

What do you think about the partner program offered via twitter? Currently useless?