http://voyeur-villa.com/

You guys need to relax. You are voyuers you watch. No one is being hurt in the house. People ARE playing games with each other, that is part of real life. If the site upsets you, dont watch. Dont pay to watch something you do not like. Lets watch and talk about what you think is going on, what you like, not about how much you hate someone. Please lets keep this forum friendly.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

New pairings maybe? Wonder what Roma do when he see  hes alone with new girl.

I bet Lilu just went to sleep with Mark because it was uncomfortable to sleep in between two people. Roma will not do anything with the new girl. They all seem to be good friends and nothing more.

New pairings maybe? Wonder what Roma do when he see  hes alone with new girl.

I bet Lilu just went to sleep with Mark because it was uncomfortable to sleep in between two people. Roma will not do anything with the new girl. They all seem to be good friends and nothing more.

I am really not sure that all are friends...

There was a 5 minutes icy silence between Roma and Lilu on the balcony.

Thereafter  Lilu dressed up, checked money etc. and left without complete luggage at 15:01, no good bye, no hug, like a thief...

I am not sure if Roma is really depressed. Towards Lilu he seems completely desinterested even punishing her with neglicence, like he wants that she will leave.

Lilu had some strange behaviour before leaving, she looked into the wardrobes even in entrance hall, put something from here to there, opened all drawers and grabbed in the little white handbag what i believe belongs to the blond girl. For me strange and like making inventory being in front of the move.

I did not watch neither the complete night or the moving of Lilu from one bedroom to the other.

The new blondie will make us some pleasure - I am quite confident.

last night animating Mark with a nice view but without success

Screen_Shot_07_03_15_at_03_06_AM.png

Screen_Shot_07_03_15_at_03_10_PM_001.png

creaming carefully

Screen_Shot_07_03_15_at_03_14_PM.png

Screen_Shot_07_03_15_at_03_15_PM.png

Roma is showing to her much more interest than to Lilu, maybe his hormons are coming back - slowly

I am not sure if Roma is really depressed. Towards Lilu he seems completely desinterested even punishing her with neglicence, like he wants that she will leave.

Lilu had some strange behaviour before leaving, she looked into the wardrobes even in entrance hall, put something from here to there, opened all drawers and grabbed in the little white handbag what i believe belongs to the blond girl. For me strange and like making inventory being in front of the move.

I did not watch neither the complete night or the moving of Lilu from one bedroom to the other.

There seems to be a boys against girls situation developing. Guys will be in one room, gals will be in another. Each group ignoring each other. They need to sit and talk and decide if the want to be in house or around each other.

There seems to be a boys against girls situation developing. Guys will be in one room, gals will be in another. Each group ignoring each other. They need to sit and talk and decide if the want to be in house or around each other.

During day you are right - guys in one room and girls in another. During night the guys occuppied both rooms. Declaration of war?

The time for talking is almost too late and we don´t how the influence of the management. They are "working on the content".

Now the apt is empty, Lilu left 15:00, guys 16:45 together, Blondie 17:30 after looong dress up.