http://voyeur-villa.com/

Did you guys catch Lilu and new girls shower yesterday. Lilu was telling new girl about her and Roma sex in shower.

This was hot, unfortunately i could not watch this that time. Maybe somebody with pics or vid can PM me?

Lilu is telling with pleasure: It was soooooooooo hot

Screen_Shot_07_03_15_at_04_52_PM.png

Screen_Shot_07_03_15_at_04_53_PM.png

Screen_Shot_07_03_15_at_04_54_PM.png

Screen_Shot_07_03_15_at_04_54_PM_001.png

Screen_Shot_07_03_15_at_04_55_PM.png

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes I did see the shower and when she Lilu was demonstrating the poses but I did not know she was telling of the sex she and Roma did. Could you say if she told her friend if she wanted to have sex with him again or not?

Yes I did see the shower and when she Lilu was demonstrating the poses but I did not know she was telling of the sex she and Roma did. Could you say if she told her friend if she wanted to have sex with him again or not?

I could not hear after she demonstrated, hear voice got lower and I could barely hear sorry. Still learning the language

Man I wanted a couple more day of suspense darn. So how we voting. Lets discuss. Llilu and Mika would have to start this game over with new guy may not be attracted to them. More ladies may mean lesbo action if any roll that way or they may get in each others way if bring guy home. New couple is total unknown.

Man I wanted a couple more day of suspense darn. So how we voting. Lets discuss. Llilu and Mika would have to start this game over with new guy may not be attracted to them. More ladies may mean lesbo action if any roll that way or they may get in each others way if bring guy home. New couple is total unknown.

Take breath zman, beancounter has started a balloon just for stimulation. He is writing his own web site and is dreaming about nice script girls around him.

Take breath zman, beancounter has started a balloon just for stimulation. He is writing his own web site and is dreaming about nice script girls around him.

Sign in an you will see the posting just above the tweets

I know that about Bean but checked site and it does say that.

Sign in an you will see the posting just above the tweets

Thanks, you are right. Chrome browser didn´t show the message, nor twitter. Under IE I got it.

I had refreshed several times without success, only logout and login has helped.

Our wishes should be on 2nd place. Because if the girls do something what they like, we will have pleasure and action. If they are forced to something it will be "work according to the script."

personally would prefer 2 couples and 1 girl being bi.

Our wishes should be on 2nd place. Because if the girls do something what they like, we will have pleasure and action. If they are forced to something it will be "work according to the script."

personally would prefer 2 couples and 1 girl being bi.

I think you mean 2 couples and all three girls bi.