http://voyeur-villa.com/

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man I wanted a couple more day of suspense darn. So how we voting. Lets discuss. Llilu and Mika would have to start this game over with new guy may not be attracted to them. More ladies may mean lesbo action if any roll that way or they may get in each others way if bring guy home. New couple is total unknown.

Our wishes should be on 2nd place. Because if the girls do something what they like, we will have pleasure and action. If they are forced to something it will be "work according to the script."

personally would prefer 2 couples and 1 girl being bi.

I think you mean 2 couples and all three girls bi.

I mean 2 couples (=2 guys+2 girls) and one (or 2) of the girls to be bi. And of course, always party guests...

Since I like the game, I say give Lilu and Mika a chance with new guys. Too many women in one house causes friction they develop small group and alienate someone. Look at Noras house on RLC to much drama someday they don't even talk to each other, not my thing. I like interaction.

Since I like the game, I say give Lilu and Mika a chance with new guys. Too many women in one house causes friction they develop small group and alienate someone. Look at Noras house on RLC to much drama someday they don't even talk to each other, not my thing. I like interaction.

You are right, but look to the voting tendency on the web site: more than double votes for + 2-3 girls. I f the villa would have 5 sleeping rooms, then okay. but 4-5 girls = 4-5 couples how shall some intimacy develop? And new party guys under the cams first time, will do nothing having not even a own room with closed door.

Think those people are shortsighted.

And yes, Lilu needs another chance, I like her screaming (do you remember Katya from RLC?)

You are right, but look to the voting tendency on the web site: more than double votes for + 2-3 girls. I f the villa would have 5 sleeping rooms, then okay. but 4-5 girls = 4-5 couples how shall some intimacy develop? And new party guys under the cams first time, will do nothing having not even a own room with closed door.

Think those people are shortsighted.

And yes, Lilu needs another chance, I like her screaming (do you remember Katya from RLC?)

I do remember Katya she was scremer you could pick any cam and you could hear her. to bad Ruslan did not have Romas appetite. I also saw the voting poll most guys will choose the chance to see girl on girl action before anything else. We will see what comes next. Maybe someone bring a onenighter home tonite.

Yes I agree that most guys will most pick to watch other girls. But if the apt of Nora Milana and others girls in the past have shown us, watching all girls in one apt is not always as good as it seems.

Guys have fantasies which are not real. Every girl have sex with every girl and masterbates everyday. If they go all girl and nothing happens. Those same guys will complain just like they do on RLC.

Yes I agree that most guys will most pick to watch other girls. But if the apt of Nora Milana and others girls in the past have shown us, watching all girls in one apt is not always as good as it seems.

Guys have fantasies which are not real. Every girl have sex with every girl and masterbates everyday. If they go all girl and nothing happens. Those same guys will complain just like they do on RLC.

The failure rate of a female group leader among girls is very high, Nora is good example. And those asking for many additional girls are simply dreaming that they can identify another Leora, the chance I believe will be

1:1 .000.000 and would require privacy, which is not available in the villa with more than 2 girls.

But Milka should get a chance for development, she seems to be not really shy and slept last night with her hands under the cover, in good direction...

Tonight will be either emptyness or party, because Roma has found a decision.

But we will loose Mark, this is the price we have to pay!